Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If only Charlton were this Professional.....

Comments

• the cameraman is about 3 foot tall
  • Looks like an absolute poo pit
  • In dire need of renovation!
  • What a hole.

Looks like Jordan's got his collection of "Most Orange/Annoying C**t of Britain" trophies on display...
  • Reminds me of the Valley back in the 80's
  • God that was entertaining!

Laugh out loud stuff, they obviously picked their most photogenic employee for that.

Highlights were for me the very interesting (so interesting it was said twice) wharehouse and the closing comment about the capacity (which they reach if they add to attendances together)
  • Which one was Don and which one Nobby???
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Which one was Don and which one Nobby???

Did an exam there in the summer in the hospitality bar. The toilets made the khazi in the Horse and Groom and even the one out of trainspotting look like what youd find in a7 star hotel by comparison and id go as far to say that the bat itself was below par of Wellings set up.
  • edited September 2009
    Was that before or after you'd set about them with a crow bar? : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    . The toilets made the khazi in the Horse and Groom and even the one out of trainspotting look like what youd find in a7 star hotel by comparison

Was that before or after you'd set about them with a crow bar? : - )

Ha, if Id done that i would have been an improvement. Actually made me grateful for the top class set up we have got.
  • Sponsored links:

• 'Now let's look in the Trophy Cabinet'
  • [cite]Posted By: Nelsenout[/cite]'Now let's look in the Trophy Cabinet'

*tumbleweed
  • Feck me, that was hilarious. Someone should tell the presenter that his middle-aged paunch does not look good in a white shirt.
  • Wot, no FA Cup? Shame!
  • 'This is a staircae' lmfao

'It's a conference center for local Croydon companies' What the one's Jordan's brother fucked up by not paying their bills, I bet they're queuing up.

'working in the warehouse area'.... two seconds later 'BECAUSE this is the warehouse area'... five seconds later 'That warehouse was really interesting.'

Jesus.