Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHECK: ARE YOU ON THE PREDICTIONS LEAGUE "THICKO" LIST ???

Chaps, i know i am a boring waffler, so i can understand you may have missed the text all the way down in the, err, 2nd paragraph, where i state "off coupon this week are Arsenal v Wigan, Villa v Pompey, Newcastle v Plymouth and Leeds v Gills".

But if you missed that, surely you would have noticed the dirty big line drew right through the middle of those fixtures and thought, hello, something might be amiss here ?

Arsenal v Wigan
Aston Villa v Portsmouth
Newcastle v Plymouth
Leeds United v Gillingham

So could the following simpletons please go back and edit their selections, otherwise you don't score any points for that fixture:

CAFCBourne
Mr Largo
SE9
scruffle
ashford addick
seth plum
Lancashire Lad
Ralphmilnesgut
demodainty

Frankly, i'm disappointed. I can understand CAFCBourne because lets be fair, he makes a loaf of bread seem intelligent, but the rest of you i previously held in high esteem. I hope you give yourself a strong talking to.

Comments

• And on queue, add our resident 'Pike' redarmySE7 to the list !!

And yes Curb It & co, i have noticed they are all men.....
  • Done swapped it to the Arsenal v Wigan match now!!
  • Opps, oh well now edited
  • Can't we send them on loan to support millwall for a few weeks as punishment?
  • my only surprise is that 1905 is not listed.......
  • You couldn't have put a dirty big line through them as I copy & paste them from your original and just enter the scores - I couldn't have done that if they had a dirty big line through them!????????????

Anyway I have edited as requested
  • LL, if down the left-hand panel, just above the 'Who's online' bit, it says "Text only mode is ON", then turn it off
  • Surely the preciction league "thick list" should include everyone with 5 points or less?
  • sorry AFKA get on the case right now
  • Sponsored links:

• should be sorted now
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Surely the preciction league "thick list" should include everyone with 5 points or less?

I think us 'chosen few' should be classed as 'special' rather than thick !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Surely the preciction league "thick list" should include everyone with 5 points or less?

I think us 'chosen few' should be classed as 'special' rather than thick !

But isn't it true that if someone hadn't entered for three weeks they would still have more points than you?

That sounds like pretty thick to me.
  • [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]You couldn't have put a dirty big line through them as I copy & paste them from your original and just enter the scores - I couldn't have done that if they had a dirty big line through them!????????????

Anyway I have edited as requested

Could not have put it better myself