Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dudes, spare a thought for your resident White BA Baracus

MCSMCS
edited September 2009 in Match Day Travel
As on Sunday, i am flying!! In a plane, which is basically me being propelled at 500 MPH in a cylindrical metal tube full of other peoples fart gas at really really high highness!!!!

Going on me holibobs tho, first time since 2004, am looking forward to it apart from the plaaaaaane part!! Going Paphos for 2 weeks, Daisy first holiday, so am excited!!

Just spare me a thought!!

Also, anyone been Paphos, anyone like???

Comments

• I pitty you foo!
  • I can see iPity getting good use on the plane...fooo
  • Good Luck Oli.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I can see iPity getting good use on the plane...fooo
    You can't use a phone on a plane fooo!
  • If you have a mad colleague get have him drug you in a predictable manner so you can be loaded onto the flight without incident.
  • Whats the betting that Phapos does not get a Good write up from Charlton Life's resident Holiday correspondent !
  • i'd take paphos over egypt or paris
  • I hope it gets a great write up, it aint war torn bosnia, gay Paree or egypt now is it!??! Ma is paying to take us on this so whatever it will be good ;-)
  • I went there in 2003 when 1965jr was 7 months old stayed in the big hotel on the Hill,from what i remember it was very nice
  • paphos airport was voted the most difficult airstrip to land on in 2008 by the international pilots association FACT*

*may not be fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]paphos airport was voted the most difficult airstrip to land on in 2008 by the international pilots association FACT*

*may not be fact.

GIT ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I can see iPity getting good use on the plane...fooo
    Flight mode
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I can see iPity getting good use on the plane...fooo

iPhone has an 'airplane mode' foo
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I hope it gets a great write up, it aint war torn bosnia, gay Paree or egypt now is it!??! Ma is paying to take us on this so whatever it will be good ;-)

Not been to Paphos but been to Protarus, on the far side of Cyprus Ollie. Whilst the beaches are great, make sure you take a trip into the mountains too - absolutely stunning up there
  • Nice, will do mate. Really cannot wait to go away now. Got some sport to watch too, England Croatia, some one dayers V the ol criminals!! Awesome
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]i'd take paphos over egypt or paris
    Shouldn't this be in another thread?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]i'dtakepaphosoveregypt or paris
    Shouldn't this be in another thread?

Well spotted, Chizz!
  • If anyone offers you a glass of milk......................
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]If anyone offers you a glass of milk......................

I know i know swap it with the mental ones milk!!! ;-)
  • edited September 2009
    Tomb of the Kings Road great for eating/drinking out (and a visit to the tombs!).
    Head to Coral/Coralia Bay for a good bit of beach.
    Actually, thinking about it, there was a bar on the beach at the back of TotK Road - but the beach at Coral Bay was nicer.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm off to Santorini in the morning for a week, so..... if I get there safely the odds on you crashing become greater.. FACT!
  • Don't forget your Burberry night bag, fool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXEk3deCOm0

They come in very handy.

P.S Quit yo jibba-jabba
  • Just been announced on Sky News that all flights to Pahos have been downgraded to the smallist ricitiest oldist skankyist planes left in the world

FACT
  • nice mate have a good one. you deserve a brake after being a parent.
  • I didn't know they'd re-opened the airport after the plane that crashed on landing a while back.

Yours must be the first plane in Oli...
  • what ever you do, sit by the black box and don't eat the plane food!!!

ok, don't worry about the black box, but don't eat that rehydrated crud....
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]what ever you do, sit by the black box and don't eat the plane food!!!

ok, don't worry about the black box, but don't eat that rehydrated crud....

Flying first class dude, no cruddy food for me, all served on plates with real cutlery, not the plastic shet you get in the gypo seats!! 'More Champagne Mr MCS' lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    Flying first class dude, no cruddy food for me, all served on plates with real cutlery, not the plastic shet you get in the gypo seats!! 'More Champagne Mr MCS' lol

Feck me, the print trade must have taken off!
  • Nope, me dear old Ma is taking us away, thought we all needed a break after the year we had!! Top bird my ol Ma ;-)
  • been there twice mate- whisper me if you want tips on where to go... Fab place..