Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford Tickets

edited February 2007 in Match Day Travel
hey all,

Just saw this on the os "Around 200 tickets remained for the trip to Vicarage Road on Wednesday afternoon. " Seems that the tickets are selling very quickly for this clash. I am planning to get tickets on the saturday (24th), as my friend never keeps his stubs (tssk). Just wondering if anyone is in the same position?

Do you think there will be any tickets left on the saturday as there is still 2 days of sales and only 200 tickets :( I will be so gutted if we miss this game.

Thanks

Comments

• I'm also hoping to purchase 2 tickets on Saturday but i don't think that there is going to be any left.
  • If there were only 200 left this afternoon, they will be all gone come Saturday IMO
  • my tickets turned up this morning so that's my panic over...somehow i dont think there'll be any left come saturday either...at this late stage, i'd chance it and see if they'll sell you your tickets anyway or at least stick your application, sae and cheque at the front of the queue if there are some left come general sale time...
  • if you had valley gold you wouldnt have all this worry.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]if you had valley gold you wouldnt have all this worry.
    how does valley gold help you??
  • WSSWSS
    edited February 2007
    Well what it is Morts, you can pay £120 over a year and get preference on away games tickets which are high in demand. The best bit of all though is that you can get your tickets before all those silly fans who go to all the away games do!

Its a brilliant scheme!
  • edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]if you had valley gold you wouldnt have all this worry.
    how does valley gold help you??

Well what it is Morts, you can pay £120 over a year and get preference on away games tickets which are high in demand (ie. just one this year so far). The best bit of all though is that you can get your tickets before all those silly fans who go to all the away games that i can't afford to go to!

Its a brilliant scheme! I've essentially just paid £130 for my watford ticket

*ahem*
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Its a brilliant scheme scam!
  • hehe! like it stu!
  • jealousy is not attractive
  • Sponsored links:

• You don't need a poxy Valley Gold scheme to get tickets, you just make a couple of discreet phone calls to people at the club & you get x3 Tickets (No Stubs NO VG required). Myself, Carter & CAFCBourne are sorted like innit..!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]jealousy is not attractive

either is smugness :-)
  • If there are tickets left on saturday and people apply by post do they get them first before they go to people who actually go to the ticket office on saturday?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You don't need a poxy Valley Gold scheme to get tickets, you just make a couple of discreet phone calls to people at the club & you get x3 Tickets (No Stubs NO VG required). Myself, Carter & CAFCBourne are sorted like innit..![/quote]

Tried that but no joy. Did you speak to the ticket center?

I was planning on going with my 11 year old nephew so having a VG wouldnt really help that much as i could only still get 1 ticket...
  • edited February 2007
    bloody whispers!! having a bad day
  • I'm in row LL as well but not in the corner like you Rothko LOL
  • Corner is good, means I can stand up
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Pardy_Army[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You don't need a poxy Valley Gold scheme to get tickets, you just make a couple of discreet phone calls to people at the club & you get x3 Tickets (No Stubs NO VG required). Myself, Carter & CAFCBourne are sorted like innit..![/quote]

Tried that but no joy. Did you speak to the ticket center?

I was planning on going with my 11 year old nephew so having a VG wouldnt really help that much as i could only still get 1 ticket...[/quote]

I think VG will let you get 1 Adult and 1 Kid ticket.
  • Rothko,why don't you do the decent thing and give me your ticket as it instructs you to do so in the bottom right corner of your ticket lol :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Corner is good, means I can stand up

Mustn't do that. against ground regs.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Corner is good, means I can stand up

Mustn't do that. against ground regs.

The law is an ass
  • rothko, why do you have bottle of clear nail varnish on your desk?? ;-)
  • That does look like a very dis-organised desk....!
  • It's a bottle of Abercrombie and Fitch aftershave, dood
  • creative mind Kets
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]It's a bottle of Abercrombie and Fitch aftershave, dood

yeah, course it is sweatheart! lol ;-)
  • edited February 2007
    The manicure kit is in the draw, honey bun
  • lol dood, lol
  • I got mine last night- Turnstiles 15-20, Row U, Seat 29.