Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

South Africans are coming !!

edited August 2009 in Rumours
Supposed to be the group who are about to take over the club...and Varney is not part of the group but is in fact working for Charlton to find the best deal...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bexleyboy[/cite]Supposed to be the group who are about to take over the club...and Varney is not part of the group but is in fact working for Charlton to find the best deal...

How do you know bexleyboy ?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    and when ?
  • Options
    Are you the same Bexleyboy who used to come up with non stop nonsense on netaddicks?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Are you the same Bexleyboy who used to come up with non stop nonsense on netaddicks?

LOL
  • Options
    He (miss) overheard Reg talking about the new Nissan Main dealer opening in Charlton and thought he was talking about the Ex president fronting the takeover!
  • Options
    If true then I hope its the ones dripping in diamonds and gold and not the ones scraping elephant shit off their boots !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Are you the same Bexleyboy who used to come up with non stop nonsense on netaddicks?

and Into The Valley!
  • Options
    Where there's muck, there's brass, SHG.

They could be guano billionaires...
  • Options
    It was heard at the meeting at the valley last week for the disabled supporters when two of the directors were present.....again might be true will have to wait and see......
    The Varney thing is true been told that now by 4 different people including staff at the club..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Where there's muck, there's brass, SHG.

If not guano billionaires now they will soon find plenty of it at The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Where there's muck, there's brass, SHG.

If not guano billionaires now they will soon find plenty of it at The Valley.

Well, slightly less now that Pardew has taken his bullsh*t elsewhere...
  • Options
    well part true-- we have signed the RSA womans 800 M gold medal winner to play centre back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]well part true-- we have signed the RSA womans 800 M gold medal winner to play centre back.

Sounds like a load of bollox ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]well part true-- we have signed the RSA womans 800 M gold medal winner to play centre back.

Sounds like just the man for the job!
  • Options
    Should add some cojones to the team.
  • Options
    BOLLOCKS!

bexleyboy, all you come up with is sh*t.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]BOLLOCKS!

bexleyboy, all you come up with is sh*t.

That was subtlely put, straight to the point.
  • Options
    Christ almighty Varney has all along been brokering deals on our behalf and as far as I'm aware never been part of any consortium.Tell us something we didn't know.
  • Options
    Next, someone will say that we aint go much dosh with the possible threat of going into administration and that there is talk of a takeover of the club! Now that would be news eh!
  • Options
    Just heard from my dog that we aint go much dosh with the possible threat of going into administration and that there is talk of a takeover of the club!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Just heard from my dog that we aint go much dosh with the possible threat of going into administration and that there is talk of a takeover of the club!

Fu*kin hell....can't believe that...is this kosher or what..?
  • Options
    Excuse Bexley boy.He's got a rectum where his mouth should be.
  • Options
    Now Lets get this clear is this the asian nigerian middle eastern south african group headed by curbs and his brother that peter varney has been working with all summer? if not exactly who are they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DPFC[/cite]Now Lets get this clear is this the asian nigerian middle eastern south african group headed by curbs and his brother that peter varney has been working with all summer? if not exactly who are they?
    They are actually the Irish, American, Russian, Litchensteinian consortium headed by Bono, Bill Gates, Anton Chekov and the Archduke of Litchenstein backed by Rothschilds money but fronted by Dale Winton.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite][quote aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0][cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: DPFC[/cite]Now Lets get this clear is this the asian nigerian middle eastern south african group headed by curbs and his brother that peter varney has been working with all summer? if not exactly who are they?[/quote]
    They are actually the Irish, American, Russian, Litchensteinian consortium headed by Bono, Bill Gates, Anton Chekov and the Archduke of Litchenstein backed by Rothschilds money but fronted by Dale Winton.[/quote]

Dale winton? I know his neice 2nd time removed if he was involved I'm sure I'd Know
  • Options
    "Hello Mr Varney. All I need is bank account details and your pin number"

george.jpg
  • Options
    Haha this kid was banned from addickted as he kept starting absolute nonsense threads regarding the takeover
  • Options
    Well they have already taken over the Horse and Groom.
  • Options
    Peter Varney has always been acting in the role of broker, rather than buyer.
  • Options
    Ban him!..............please this bloke talks utter shite all the time