Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Tony Green

Darts commentator and Bullseye co-host Tony Green has passed away aged 85 from alzheimers. RIP Tony.   

Comments

• I still watch Bullseye when eating my tea ! RIP Tony.
  • Great show from my childhood.

RIP
  • I met him once at a industry tournament we played in - he was there with the Crafty Cockney Eric Bristow, and they made a great pair together. A nice, gracious man, who went about his job in a friendly way. RIP Tony!
  • edited March 5
    "Iiiiiin one" is a sound from my childhood. RIP Tony.
    .....be the talk of the town with these his n hers watches
    .....keep up with the Jones's with this state of the art Flymo
  • RIP - came across as a lovely, kind natured man

Always amused me the prizes - how do you split a speedboat between you !!!
  • "And Bully's special prize". RIP Tony.
  • The star prize always seemed to be much better when a contestant lost than when they won. 
  • One Hundred and Eighty!!!
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Tony. Always loved watching looking down making sure he was in the right spot before they threw the darts. 
  • "Iiiiiin one" is a sound from my childhood. RIP Tony.
    .....be the talk of the town with these his n hers watches
    .....keep up with the Jones's with this state of the art Flymo
    Much better when they came from Birmingham and won a speed boat. 
  • RIP Tony - still watch Bully on Challenge too
  • edited March 5
    RIP Tony, he'll be with dear old Jim now playing Bullseye at the dartboard in the sky. Like many others I still watch re-runs of Bullseye on Challenge, a great program of its time!
  • RIP Tony, he'll be with dear old Jim now playing Bullseye at the dartboard in the sky. Like many others I still watch re-runs of Bullseye on Challenge, a great program of its time!

Sunday evenings if not mistaken.
  • edited March 5
    I have fond memories of Bullseye but I do wonder if it benefits from the fact that Sundays were always rubbish for TV, making anything halfway decent seem brilliant by comparison?