Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Good lad Conor. Winding the Palace players and fans right up.
    Whats he just done?
    He is winding the palace players and fans right up 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Good lad Conor. Winding the Palace players and fans right up.
    Whats he just done?
    He is winding the palace players and fans right up 
    This
  • Options
    Have to say it,  but he's looking a bit 'kick and rush' for Chelsea of late.
  • Options
    Everton have submitted a £40m bid - Newcastle have apparently had a loan bid rejected

• Options
    Read last night he rejected Everton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be mad to go to Everton. 

I've a horrible feeling he will end up at palace.
    Seems they've turned their attention elsewhere, signing some young Arsenal Midfielder on loan
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Be mad to go to Everton. 

He will go to Brighton and Chelsea will buy him back for double in the summer.
    That's called doing a chucks
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Be mad to go to Everton. 

He will go to Brighton and Chelsea will buy him back for double in the summer.
    Beat me to it. They let loads of great players go, no idea why they don't see what a talent he is.
  • Options
    Heard West Ham might be after him in the summer if available, as they look resigned to losing Rice
  • Options
    If Jorginho goes to Arsenal, isn't Conor better off staying at Chelsea?
  • Options
    If Jorginho goes to Arsenal, isn't Conor better off staying at Chelsea?
    I don't think so. It's looking like Chelsea are intent on building a team of galacticos and Conor would be far better with Newcastle or Everton. 
  • Options
    Being linked with Brighton and Spurs.
  • Options
    Brighton would be a good move for him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New castle would be a good move for him, i think the only thing that will hold him back is competition in terms of a big club. His best position imo is CAM but at the top top clubs there are probably better options, he can play as a CM but again i think he is too small to play there for a top top club. That said hope im wrong as he is one of the most techically gifted plays ive seen at the valley.
  • Options
    I think he looks better box-to-box than as a CAM
  • Options
    Ange would be great for him. 

With Brighton I’m less sure of how he’d fit under De Zerbi but he definitely has the talent to add the parts of his game he’s currently missing.
  • Options
    I don't think CG is a top tier player. 23 yo now and this kind of move be ideal for him.
  • Options
    Brighton, so he can score against Palarse and run the length of the pitch and celebrate in front of them screaming "you meant nothing to me"
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    I think he looks better box-to-box than as a CAM
    Each to their own but for me he isnt big enough or effective to do box to box for a top top club.
  • Options
    Brighton as a replacement for Mac Allister seems logical
  • Options
    Presume they've backed themselves into a corner with FFP and selling an academy product helps them out.

Crazy way to run a club.  Would be a very good signing for Spurs.
    Think that the current set up/style of Spurs would probably suit him pretty well too.