Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else find it embarassing when you see...

any character from Hollyoaks wearing one of the tops you own???

Add other embarrasing things below...

Comments

• If its 'Darren' then you have some serious style issues....
  • nope the black tee that incest bloke was wearing cant remember his name? gilly's brother or best friend!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]nope the black tee that incest bloke was wearing cant remember his name? gilly's brother or best friend!

What in gods name are you all on about?
  • stop pretending you dont watch Hollyoaks.. :0)
  • surely just means you also shop in top man/river island and H&M??
  • [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]stop pretending you dont watch Hollyoaks.. :0)

As if...................now that really IS embarrassing!
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]surely just means you also shop in top man/river island and H&M??
    quite possible
  • Not as bad as when we had our front room decorated, turned on the telly and a house in Brookside had the exact same wallpaper combo....
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]nope the black tee that incest bloke was wearing cant remember his name? gilly's brother or best friend!

thought i'd help u on this one reese, gillys best mate. im not afraid to admit i watch it lol the birds are fit what can i say!
  • Gail Platt in Coronation Street had the same nets as me (I've got blinds now)
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler, u mean Reece?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Not as bad as when we had our front room decorated, turned on the telly and a house in Brookside had the exact same wallpaper combo....

Not that stripey stuff in the Corkhill's household was it AFKA :-)
  • no idea son of the pub owners?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]no idea son of the pub owners?

as me and SE7 said that is Reece, thank you and good night! lol
  • edited August 2009
    find it embarassing when you see...

...your old man on tv. He was on 'Who do you think you are?' with Sheila Hancock as she lived in my house before we moved in. He looked like a right numpty!
  • I used to have the same shirt as Ali Osman from Eastenders, the fella who ran the caff and "Ozcabs" with his brother Mehmet and his cranky wife Sue.
  • edited August 2009
    Was this the t-shirt Dazzler?

• what a wrong'en....
  • ha ha ha no plaayer not that!
  • edited August 2009
    This isn't my Ali Osman shirt.

Ali
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Not as bad as when we had our front room decorated, turned on the telly and a house in Brookside had the exact same wallpaper combo....

I got a surprise a few years back when watching an episode of The Vicar of Dibley I noticed my curtains are the same as those in the vicarage....fame at last!
  • Watching the Queens speech a few years back one Christmas Day (always had to for my Nan) and behind the Queen was the same lamp that my Nan had standing next to the TV....probably one of her proudest moments god bless her, and from that day on she told everyone.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Watching the Queens speech a few years back one Christmas Day (always had to for my Nan) and behind the Queen was the same lamp that my Nan had standing next to the TV....probably one of her proudest moments god bless her, and from that day on she told everyone.

What....the Queen told everyone or your Nan?
  • Whats even more embarrassing is that you watch Hollyoaks!!!

I'm disappointed.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Watching the Queens speech a few years back one Christmas Day (always had to for my Nan) and behind the Queen was the same lamp that my Nan had standing next to the TV....probably one of her proudest moments god bless her, and from that day on she told everyone.

What....the Queen told everyone or your Nan?

Haha - v good
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Whats even more embarrassing is that you watch Hollyoaks!!!

I'm disappointed.

To be fair, ya wake up on a sunday morning with a stinking hangover and the only thing on is the HollyOaks omnibus...its got some fit birds on it...ya cant be bothered to turn the TV over. Ya watch it.
  • I'd be more embarassed to admit I watch Hollyoaks.