Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

DA9DA9
edited August 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Carol Kirkwood - BBC Weather girl

carol_kirkwood_1787921.jpg

All day & all night for me, saucy Scottish minx

Comments

• Shes a bit mumsy for me and not in a MILF way so I'll have to pass!
  • yeah.... don't really like 'old' birds but she looks like she has a reasonably weighty pair of puppies there to play around with
  • God, I really hate her
  • Often wondered what she wears underneath those raincoats when she is doing the forecasts.
  • can she be described as a weather 'girl' ?

A no from me.
  • Pass.....her colour co-ordination is pretty awful.......she could do with seeing a stylist......at the moment she is frumpy to say the least......could be spruced up though
  • Yeah I probably would but I doubt I would make any plans with her - like what shall we do tomorrow love ? She'll say well, its meant to be bright and sunny tomorrow about 24 degrees so lets go to the coast for the day . Then you wake up and its pissing down with rain and blowing a gale cos she's got it fucking wrong again .
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Shes a bit mumsy for me and not in a MILF way so I'll have to pass!

I love mumsy
  • Can't see the picture you've chosen but in the style of Simon Cowell on BGT it's a yes from me
  • Only if Wendy Hubba Bubba wasn't available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Frumpy she is not.

image.axd?picture=carol-kirkwood.jpg

carol_kirkwood_71.jpg
  • She's got a warm happy look on her face - or should I say, she has a sunny disposition ....?

Maybe she's a bit overcast first thing in the morning, until she's had coffee. I know I am.
    At the moment, I'm 'cloudy bright f5.6', as it used to say on the exposure guide which came with a box of 35mm film.

Would I.... ?

Yeah, why not.
  • The kind of women who would roll around in the sack all night and get up and cook you breakfast, and iron you a shirt (how it should be IMO), Ducks for cover.
  • Yeah but i'm not fussy and she does look a bit like the Joker from Batman!
  • shes more of a gilf than a milf. no thanks though, but if it was gillian mckeith might be interested
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Frumpy she is not.

image.axd?picture=carol-kirkwood.jpg

carol_kirkwood_71.jpg

Put em away.
  • Far too cheery all the time, thunderstorms, hail the size of golf balls and -4 when I'm leaving the house and she still has that stupid grin on her face, god I hate that woman. That's a no from me by the way.
  • No way, unless she had a LOT of money!
  • 8 pints
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 pints.......
  • oooo a big yes .......without a shadow and as a family site i will not go into the details...
  • Half a Pint !
  • Something to do on a cold night.
    How about Kate Kinsella? Another BBC weather girl.
    No matter how much I love Kins, it would be a No from me.
  • Love the name of the website that picture of her is taken from - "BAPWATCH"!
  • Massive Bristols you could fall asleep on after....so yes!
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Something to do on a cold night.
    No matter how much I love Kins, it would be a No from me.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_508220 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Kate.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Kinsella, thought it was Kate Allen?
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Something to do on a cold night.
    No matter how much I love Kins, it would be a No from me.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_508220 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Kate.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Yes BTW, great set of norks :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Something to do on a cold night.

Yes BTW, great set of norks :-)
    Perhaps she got married...