Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New away shirt on OS now

Really like it. Like the Inter kit.

Comments

• http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=34545&newstype=s
  • Like that, will purchase one for me hols defo.
  • Like it :-)
  • Shame there is no collar a la the home kit but I do like it.
  • Far prefer the away kit, my 2 boys will be getting that.
  • Like it a lot. would look even better if we had a decent sponsor :P
  • Like this top allot only thing that is missing is collar it needs a collar on it would complete the best tops in England
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Like it a lot. would look even better if we had a decent sponsor :P
    I think KRBS is a brilliant sponsor for us.
  • Yeah its a good sonsorship deal amte, but i was jus ton about the way it looked on the shirt lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Just showed top to my Mrs, and straight away she asked why Curbs was sponsoring us !! lol
  • edited August 2009
    Can't believe they teased us last week about a tease campaign. I feel teased. ;)

Like the kit though!
  • like it alot
  • I think KRBS is a great sponsor as well , keeps it in everyones mind about our ties with kent
  • Does anyone know if this kit is only for one season??
  • Didn't see a price? any idea how much a junior sized top would cost.
  • It's just like watching Inter Milan!!!
  • so finally we see some reward for the tie up with inter milan ... well done charlton
  • looks like a gills shirt
  • looks like another thing we've nicked off scally ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I love it
  • fkin blue dont like blue but to be honest it aint that bad.why blue though.
  • really nice kit, one of the best for years (which to be honest isn't hard!)
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]looks like a gills shirt
    That's the first thing I thought when I saw it.
  • Nice kit but the photo is bloody rubbish. Couldnt they have got someone to pose in it?
  • I hate blue in Charlton shirts, but that is really nice as a bit of artificial material
  • it certainly aint a charlton kit IMO all you who moaned about the home kit but like this must be very odd it is a gillingham kit
  • I think its a pretty smart shirt, i'll be getting that one over the red one this year.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I hate blue in Charlton shirts, but that is really nice as a bit of artificial material[/quote]

Play off final v Leeds, charlton in blue shirts black shorts, I can live with blue in our away shirt. Mind you would have preffered the opposite of our home kit with red shorts
  • I'm slightly in shock.. I like it, I really like it! Wow!