Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ex Charlton players in car crash in Gillingham

Comments

• Options
    Involved in a crash seems a compliment to the driver! 

What on earth went on there? Looks like somebody removed traction control and floored the throttle. I've done this before, but in an empty car park. 
  • Options
    Blimey. I can remember ex Charlton players in a car crash in Gillingham. I’ve attended a lot of them.
  • Options
    Absolutely wally that driver, as @mendonca has said the driver has had his traction off and sped. So easy to lose control, remember switching to it by accident when I first got my BMW rear wheel drive and went round a roundabout fairly slowly and the car span out, luckily there was no one about and it was a rude awakening.

If someone was on that street they could have been seriously hurt or died. Should never be hitting that kind of speed on a street like that 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Wow, that could have been far far worse, for both the inhabitants, and any passers by.
  • Options
    Some very weird goings on here? The other two cars come round slowly and pull up?.

So many people could have died here and the poor neighbours car smashed up just minding its own business parked up on the drive. 

This is just totally bizarre. And plain stupid. 
  • Options
    Absolutely wally that driver, as @mendonca has said the driver has had his traction off and sped. So easy to lose control, remember switching to it by accident when I first got my BMW rear wheel drive and went round a roundabout fairly slowly and the car span out, luckily there was no one about and it was a rude awakening.

If someone was on that street they could have been seriously hurt or died. Should never be hitting that kind of speed on a street like that 
    Spot on. I think it's called 'Sport +' mode in Beamers, which probably provided a brainwave to the driver going to training in Gillingham.
  • Options
    Do we know which one was driving yet?
  • Options
    Rumours on twitter Bonne was driving, or at least that he was the one that stuck around with the car after....

I seem to remember after he signed for QPR both him and his missus posting a lot about him getting a new car kinda like saying I've made it and I've got the car I've always dreamed of since I was a kid type thing. Be ironic if he's then written it off a couple years later driving like a bell
  • Options
    I'm fairly sure Bonne drives a Nissan GTR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    I'm fairly sure Bonne drives a Nissan GTR
    I wouldn’t trust Bonne with a Suffolk Punch
  • Options
    mendonca said:

Spot on. I think it's called 'Sport +' mode in Beamers, which probably provided a brainwave to the driver going to training in Gillingham.
    That is the one, I use it on non residential areas and where appropriate cause it is fun, but I would never drive at that speed in an area like that. Thankfully no one got seriously injured, hopefully it's a wake up call.

If the conditions were wet that would have been a lot worse 
  • Options
    Hope someone told them, “can’t park there mate”.
  • Options
    He made the no 1 novices mistake of braking instead of steering into the skid. Though as it’s not a race track he would have run out of room and probably hit the near side parked cars instead.  
  • Options
    Thank fuck no one was walking on that path, Bonne's even more of an idiot than first thought. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    You see the driver get out 1st looks like it was Williams maybe? 
  • Options
    Williams clearly gets out of the car behind
  • Options
    Bonne gets out of the driving seat with Lapslie crawling out after.
  • Options
    It's defo Bonne driving with that silly blonde hair style he's now got.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Based on his time with us I assume Bonne would have been in the offside passenger seat
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Definitely not any of the former Charlton players driving. JW clearly in the car behind & Lapslie crawling out last, possibly from the passenger side that took most of the impact. 
  • Options
    They were only trying to get the wall back the full ten yards.
  • Options
    The driver will soon have as many points as high flying Gillingham this season
  • Options
    That’s a lot more severe than the initial reports suggested.  There are very lucky it wasn’t worse and it’s just a few possessions damaged as opposed to people.
    whoever was driving should get points for dangerous driving because he was clearly not in control of that car 
  • Options
    Further confirmation, as if we needed it, of Bonne being an absolute dickhead.

Absolutely no excuse for him thinking it is ok to drive like that, at that speed, through a residential area. Thank god there was no one walking along the path.
  • Options
    Do we know that was definitely footage of them ?  It keeps reminding of something I’ve seen before.
  • Options
    The jokes have been done and killed. Can we just discuss the topic now.

So it was definitely Bonne driving?
  • Options
    It's definitely Bonne's car. 

What's he doing at the start, maybe 50?

What a genuine grade A prick.
  • Options
    ridiculous driving on that bend