Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which "Forum"-ite are you ?

1). The Gobsh*te.
Every board has a resident loud mouth,a tedious tw*t who thinks because his post count soars into thousands,he and he alone has the ultimate last word on anything to do with the club,football or life in general.
Usually a divorced male in his Forties who can't get a girlfriend.They often TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO INTIMIDATE.

2).The Pedantic B*stard.

Born sh*t-stirrers who like nothing more than picking up other posters on slight inaccuracies or tiny chinks in the armour of whatever pointless p*sspoor debate they are engaged in.
I imagine these people to dress like the "Only Me!!" Harry Enfield character,the type of dismal w*nker who can clear a bar at 20 paces.Usually married with a subservient wife who brings his Sunday dinner to the computer for him.
Can often been found posting after the "Gobsh*te,sycophantically backing up whatever sh*te he's been spouting.

3).The New Fan.

These poor bewildered souls only got into Football when Sky started showing the matches and have three pre-match topics of conversation-
What do you think the Team will be ?
What do you think the score will be?
What do you think the attendance will be ?

4).The Inside Info Merchant.

Knows someone who knows someone who works at the ground and can predict all the Takeover news and close season signings.And when they don't happen he knows exactly why it all fell through, but can't say why because it "might get his source in trouble".
Has net access through the 24Hour petrol-station where he works....on his own....on the nightshift.

5).None of the Above ?

People who are kidding themselves that they really are "individual".
Everyone who uses a "FanSite" (ie:CharltonLife) likes to think this........but, we know the truth.

*Its just a bit of fun Guys !!*

Comments

• edited August 2009
    edited (decided I don't fit any really)
  • I'm 2 all over. You got me perfect especially the dress sense and subserviant wife.

I think in 1) you forgot to put 'and wears cardigans'
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I'm 2 all over. You got me perfect especially the dress sense and subserviant wife.

I think in 1) you forgot to put 'and wears cardigans'

F*** off! I'm in the second category and I can prove it : - )
  • Half one, Half two
  • How true is this ?
    ;-)
  • I think I am a 5. -Posts with logic and insight ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I think I am a 5. -Posts with logic and insight ;0)

You could be a 6) of course.

;o)
  • 4) The take overs done and dusted my mate told me :)
  • Are 1), 2) and 4) mutually exclusive? I can think of at least one prominent and prolific poster who happily seems to wear all three hats simultaneously !!!
  • I must be an obvious 1, but in the real world I am unlike any of them and only here for the beer.definitely not a 2 or 3 and don't know enough about the current people involved at the club to be a 4, YET! FACT!
  • Sponsored links:

• You should have an 'option 5' meaning people like me who are too vain to think that any of those categories apply to them!
  • I just luv talking about the football club i luv what catergory am i lol
  • Is the question not the type of poster but the type of board on which they post ?

1) Admin (Sink) knows best and non agreement will not be tollerated

2) Admin (Sink) thinks they know best and non agreement will not be tollerated

3) Masses board for the masses and non masses will be Sunk

4) None of the above
  • Which is Nathan Prior ?
    ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Which is Nathan Prior ?
    ;-)
    He gets the "WTF?" category to himself ;o)
  • 5 for me, i dont fit in any! and no-one say story of your life lol
  • 3, but only because i'm not old enough to be any of the other ones
  • Wozza matta Git ?
    Reached 40 and still not got a girlfriend ?!
  • Sponsored links:

• 6). The Most Popular and Entertaining Contributor.

This poster is generally the most liked on the forum due to the fact that most of His/Her posts are 100% spot on and, in the main, extremely funny!

I'm a 6).!

; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

6). The Most Popular and Entertaining Contributor.

This poster is generally the most liked on the forum due to the fact that most of His/Her posts are 100% spot on and, in the main, extremely funny!

I'm a 6).!

; )

This, That, Bump or any other stupid Forum shite that i have to google to find out what they mean.

• I'm a 5, maybe a category 6 if 6 is for sad Northern boys who've affiliated themselves with a glamorous London club whose posts no one gives a toss about!
  • Why no category for the pompous, sanctimonious gits like me?
  • wheres the choice for the extremely witty and intellectual poster, who is well dressed and has masculine chiseled features.

BTW I'm so a 5.
  • Number 2 definitely.
  • wheres the choice for the extremely witty and intellectual poster, who is well dressed and has masculine chiseled features.

BTW I'm so a 5.

Without actually realising it, you described me to a T. We're a number 6!
  • BIG_ROB said:

wheres the choice for the extremely witty and intellectual poster, who is well dressed and has masculine chiseled features.

BTW I'm so a 5.

Without actually realising it, you described me to a T. We're a number 6!
    Sorry Rob, category 6 is reserved for 'norvern monkies'.
  • edited September 2012
    7. Life long Charlton fan, love the Club and don't believe any of the rumours on here. I am never dissilusioned as I have been there and done that as a fan. My biggest hang up is my wife is an Aussie and follows West Ham.......I frigging HATE it.
  • edited September 2012
    Can I suggest:

8. Wind up merchant that signs up under another yet another name in order to troll responses because they don't get enough attention in their real life and don't have the self confidence to post under their usual name. Probably single and works in a call centre selling insurance but spends most of his (let's face it they are always a him) day checking into Charlton Life to see how many bites they've managed. Often pretends to be based abroad/be a woman/be a 17 year old in an attempt to throw people off the scent.