Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    That sounds grim @HardyAddick
    Glad it is behind you now, and I hope the rest of your recovery is plain sailing.
  • Options
    Had my operation a week ago. Unfortunately I got an infection - sepsis. Caused my right lung to collapse. Put in nasal gastric tube to drain the stomach.
    finally taken off all oxygen, drips and tubes yesterday. Recovery now starts. Not a good few days.
    Best wishes HardyAddick.
    My operation was 4 weeks tomorrow and hopefully I'm over the worst now.
    I'll be more confident after the first PSA blood test result, assuming it's what I'm hoping for.
    You'll get there and try to take strength from knowing there's quite a number going through the wringer.
    Best wishes to everyone with their struggles.
  • Options
    That sounds awful @HardyAddick.  Hopefully you can now rest and heal.  Get better soon.
  • Options
    HA & CE - best of luck and strength to you both
  • Options
    Had my operation a week ago. Unfortunately I got an infection - sepsis. Caused my right lung to collapse. Put in nasal gastric tube to drain the stomach.
    finally taken off all oxygen, drips and tubes yesterday. Recovery now starts. Not a good few days.
    That's awful, HA ! 

Hope things are onwards & upwards from now on .
    x
  • Options
    Finally feeling better. Consultant thinks I will be out next week. Will follow the game from my hospital bed. Come on you Addicks!!
    That's great news
  • Options
    Finally feeling better. Consultant thinks I will be out next week. Will follow the game from my hospital bed. Come on you Addicks!!
    Great news, just in time to enjoy (hopefully!) the start of the new season!
  • Options
    Great news HA, hope you contine your recovery and get home next week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news mate. That was a bit of an ordeal to say the least. Let’s hope the lads don’t set you back this afternoon. COYR!
  • Options
    Keep battling HA and hope you are home soon
  • Options
    I can only second what has been said before to all those fighting this shitty thing. Keep up the fight all you are truly inspiring 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah, I would have liked to have said hello. 

All our thoughts and prayers are with you John,

• Options
    Great news @stonemuse

• Options
    That’s great news @stonemuse
  • Options
    Great news SM. 
  • Options

Great to hear @stonemuse