Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford tickets 24th

edited February 2007 in Match Day Travel
Hi all,

As Watford tickets have gone on sale to away ticket and valley gold members, is there likely to be any tickets left on general sale on west ham day? Also if one has valley gold, is it possible to purchase an adult seat and also an u16 ticket at same time.

Whats vicarage road away like? Do they sell beer?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• apparently you need a valley gold ticket per ticket but they can't expect U16's to have VG membership so its worth a try.

I'd imagine there will be a couple of 100 on sale at the WHAM game but probably only to season ticket holders.
  • It's a shithole and last time i went there they was selling beer.
  • last time i went i walked throught the allotments to get to the old away end!
  • new members are coming thick and fast.
    Welcome pardy.

You're probably likely to get someone ranting about valley gold any sec now.
  • oh yeah welcome pardy
  • I now own a Watford ticket. Praise be to Valley Gold. Although I did wait so i could sit with a non VG plebe.
  • My Dad has just purchased nine. Eight ValleyGolders had to wait till a non-Vg with stubs could get one. Oh, seven of the Vgolders DID have the appropriate stubs if required (for your information purposes).
  • I have to hold out till 8am on tuesday to get mine, as I suck at not losing/throwing things away.

Oh well, early morning on Tuesday it is!
  • we're hopefully getting our batch of 9 in 3 seperate stints by this weekend. fingers crossed we can get them
  • Thanks for the nice welcome.. Really hope i can get a ticket. Need 3 adults and 1 u16, however only two of the adults have VG. Might have to wait till the 24th but its going to be a risk. A couple of people i have spoken to doubt there will be any left on that important saturday.. :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Mate went down there today and got 6 tickets and apparently only 900 have been sold so far so still 1000 left so everyone wanting to go should be able to go.
  • thanks for the update! fingers crossed, we'll all get to be there and no one will be disappointed.

after all, whichever way we all think is best...ultimately we all just wanna get down there and support our team!

should be a great day out.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]thanks for the update! fingers crossed, we'll all get to be there and no one will be disappointed.

after all, whichever way we all think is best...ultimately we all just wanna get down there and support our team!

VG is the best
  • Sums up our away support though. Mortain said West ham sold all 3000 for their game at our place on the 1st day they went on sale. We've sold less than half our allocation for watford in a week!
  • I would imagine if they put them on sale without so many stipulations they would all be gone.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Sums up our away support though. Mortain said West ham sold all 3000 for their game at our place on the 1st day they went on sale. We've sold less than half our allocation for watford in a week!
    totally agree , without doubt the worst away support in football based on the number of 'home ' fans that we have
  • that's the Happy Hammers for you, and they propa loved the Queen Mum !!

Their support is double, triple ours, which is why they get away charging a lot more than us. We can't really compare supports.
  • not really. i've got some friends who are vg, that are waiting for those who aren't so we can all go together. agree with curb_it, defo would have sold out if made easier (through internet/phone etc)

did west ham sell all 3000 via the window at a box office on a weekday? if so, well done them.

(they're all cabbies so can take the time to get down there in working hours! )
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Sums up our away support though. Mortain said West ham sold all 3000 for their game at our place on the 1st day they went on sale. We've sold less than half our allocation for watford in a week!
    totally agree , without doubt the worst away support in football based on the number of 'home ' fans that we have

have you ever woke up one morning and thought "maybe i'll try and be happy today"?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]thanks for the update! fingers crossed, we'll all get to be there and no one will be disappointed.

VG is the best

just you wait ('enry 'iggins) just you wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• thats me, am VG but have to wait for all those who aren't & who are s/t holders but throw their away stubs in the bin in disgust :-(
  • MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]not really. i've got some friends who are vg, that are waiting for those who aren't so we can all go together. agree with curb_it, defo would have sold out if made easier (through internet/phone etc)

did west ham sell all 3000 via the window at a box office on a weekday? if so, well done them.

postal applications only i think, Mortain will be on later i am sure to clarify! and i think this one was more points than either chelk or spudz away, cos of the massiveness of this game, again, i might be wrong re that last point, mortain where you at dooood??
  • edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]that's the Happy Hammers for you, and they propa loved the Queen Mum !!

She was a lovely old dear.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

As ollie said, sold out to postal applications from season ticket holders.

Basically, before away tickets go on general sale to season ticket holders (at the box office window & over phone) there is a day or two of priority post sales for applications recieved via post or fax. This is to ensure that fans that go away alot get first dibs on tickets.
    A minimum of 8 points was required for the game next weekend (you get 1 point for every game you attend during the current season and the one season before).
    Tottenham rquired 7, chelsea was around 3 i think.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]that's the Happy Hammers for you, and they propa loved the Queen Mum !!

She was a lovely old dear.

lol
  • edited February 2007
    Not a bad system. Henry, try and propose this as a way forward for us!
  • ha ha ha.

it's starting again...
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I would imagine if they put them on sale without so many stipulations they would all be gone.

Totally agree.
  • "Not a bad system. Henry, try and propose this as a way forward for us!"

Surely, Watford has proved that there is no need for a system.
  • No because should we draw the Gills away in the cup next year a system will need to be in place.

No harm in having one is there ?
  • You have got to weigh up the cost of running such a system (IT development, admin costs etc) against the risk of not having a system.

In my opinion the current risk of not having a system is very slim..........as proved by Watford.