Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHRIS LOCK APPOINTED LEAD U21S COACH

Charlton Athletic are delighted to announce that Chris Lock has been appointed as the Lead Coach for the club’s U21s side.
https://www.charltonafc.com/news/chris-lock-appointed-lead-u21s-coach

Comments

• Everybody Hates Chris
  • Key appointment I think
  • I'm not for one minute suggesting that this appointment and also Jason pearce's are not deserved, but the cynic in me suggests that it may well be another example of Saandgard taking the cheapest option. 
  • I'm not for one minute suggesting that this appointment and also Jason pearce's are not deserved, but the cynic in me suggests that it may well be another example of Saandgard taking the cheapest option. 
    Why? We've promoted from within and given our coaches opportunity to better themselves and move up the ladder for years, certainly before TS was around. Just as you move youth players to the first team and from one age category up to another, the coaches move up too. 

He and JP did a stellar job with the under 18's, and Holden has taken the under 21s coach as one of his assistants (because he's worked with like half the squad now) so naturally they move up.

Jacko, Euell and others have done the same beforehand
  • Everybody Hates Chris
    Tough crowd in here.
  • I think he has a sister called Bo
  • Macronate said:
    Surprised he's taken this direction with his career after being slapped by Will Smith.
    Didn't know you were Chinese Macronate...
  • Beat you by 50mins Chizz I'm afraid!
  • Sponsored links:

• WHAddick said:
    Beat you by 50mins Chizz I'm afraid!
    Oops!