Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    … discussing swollen legs and ankles, and non elasticated socks  🥸
  • Options
    I just cant communicate with younger generation......
    This morning I posted a video of Bowyer bounding around our lounge after a fly............
    Hence her comment and my polite reply. ;)
    Is that's what's described on here as a "Whooshing Moment"

• Options
    His sweet baffled look reminds me of the Charlton defence the last few years, when dealing with a long ball
  • Options
    You apply for your first bus pass...
  • Options
    His sweet baffled look reminds me of the Charlton defence the last few years, when dealing with a long ball
    Gormless is the word! 😉
  • Options
    Trying to swat a fly flitting across the Computor screen before realising its the cursor on the screen as I move the mouse in time to music playing in the house!
  • Options
    Girl in my office (she's 23) has never heard of Oasis (the band, not the drink).
  • Options
    Girl in my office (she's 23) has never heard of Oasis (the band, not the drink).
    You sure she didnt say Maybe?
  • Options
    You sure she didnt say Maybe?
    Definitely!
  • Options

It’s the reverse of this. https://youtu.be/vr7g_JJw_wk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's 25 years since I took my children to that legendary play off final at Wembley and now they are all in their thirties or forties.
  • Options
    Even the women in your group now fart in public
  • Options
    When there's an R I P thread in your honour.
  • Options
    You know your getting old when 🤔

It's gone 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    When getting up from the sofa is 20% successful first time, 30% successful the second time, 40% successful the third time and 10% successful the fourth or more times
  • Options
    When getting up from the sofa is 20% successful first time, 30% successful the second time, 40% successful the third time and 10% successful the fourth or more times
    Based on those stats, the sofa is pretty much where you are staying…
  • Options
    When you are sitting on the sofa, feel hungry or thirsty, and you have to weigh up exactly how thirsty or hungry in order to decide whether its worth the effort to get up. Normally I don't bother unless I also need a visit to the loo.
  • Options
    When you realise it’s 34 years to the day since that 9 second Jim Melrose goal

R
    I am forever blowing bubbles.

Bloody hell can add afew more years onto that now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Acab said:
    When I You reminisce with your mates about Tonbridge away in 1972 the day before the first round draw.
    Acab said:
    When I You reminisce with your mates about Tonbridge away in 1972 the day before the first round draw.
    Acab said:
    As for this still remember that silly fence that separated the fans.

Guess what traveling with Lewis Coaches Eddie Cecil was of course the driver.

over 50years ago
  • Options
    Acab said:
    Acab said:
    Acab said:
    As for this still remember that silly fence that separated the fans.

Guess what traveling with Lewis Coaches Eddie Cecil was of course the driver.

over 50years ago
    A great day out! 
  • Options
    A young twenty something went to sit down in a priority seat on the tube, saw me getting on and offered me the seat - politely declined but i was almost annoyed by it, strange.
  • Options
    Having to walk backwards downstairs when carrying the dirty clothes basket and resting the basket on each step as you go! 
  • Options
    You remember games being described as having record gate receipts.
  • Options
    A 30 something Mum with a poorly 10 year old leaving school early as we walked through the gates shouts out, "My mum said to say hello next time we see you" 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    When you start discussing at length who will be in the Dance Off in Strictly on Sunday evening.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Wishing I was 30 years younger and had better hearing, when my wife shouts from the bedroom “any chance of you putting that clock up today”  😳

Edit…. The clocks up!
    it took a while but it’s up 🤷‍♂️