Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Starting 11 for the season 09/10

Just thought a good talking point would be who our first 11 will be this year or if you could pick the team who you would pick???
right i suppose i better start it then: formation 4-1-3-1-1
GK- -Elliot
RB- Moutakil(apologise for the spelling and know unlikely)
LB-Youga(if still here)
CB-Fortune & Llera
DM- Racon
CM-Semedo
RM- Sam
LM- Bailey
AM- Shelvey
ST- Burton

On the face of it not a bad team but this is based on ppl who are still at the club, also if we could sign a decent left midfielder would put bailey in centre and either racon or semedo on bench prob semedo

Comments

• Options
    Of who's here now:
    -----------------------Elliot---------------------

--Richardson--Llera----Fortune---Youga---

----Sam------Racon---Semedo----Bailey-----
    ------------------Shelvey-----------------------

------------------Burton-------------------------

That said, i think we'll have at least 3 new players in that team.
  • Options

Elliot

Fortune

Richardson
    Llera

Bailey

Sam
    Racon
    Semedo

Shelvey

Burton
    McCleod
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Just thought a good talking point would be who our first 11 will be this year or if you could pick the team who you would pick???
    right i suppose i better start it then: formation 4-1-3-1-1
    GK- -Elliot
    RB- Moutakil(apologise for the spelling and know unlikely)
    LB-Youga(if still here)
    CB-Fortune & Llera
    DM- Racon
    CM-Semedo
    RM- Sam
    LM- Bailey
    AM- Shelvey
    ST- Burton

On the face of it not a bad team but this is based on ppl who are still at the club, also if we could sign a decent left midfielder would put bailey in centre and either racon or semedo on bench prob semedo
    Not bad but would have Dickson up front
  • Options

BOLDER

PARKINSON
    LLERA
    FORTUNE
    ?

pADDY POWELL
    KINSELLA
    ?
    PEACOCK

HALES
    MCLEOD

As you can see.I can predict a lot of people leaving before the start of the season
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Depends on signings and who's here, but most likely the same team against Crawley but Youga in for Basey. So...
    Elliot

Richardson Fortune Llera Youga

Sam Racon Semedo Bailey

Shelvey

Burton

Obviously that's assuming Fortune signs. We'll hopefully by then have competition from another centre back, a left winger and a striker. Ideally a new striker will be better than anyone we have and able to play Burton's role and score goals.

I'd prefer 4-4-2 as would Parky, but 4-4-1-1 gets the best out of Jonjo and the other midfielders also deserve their places. Don't think we should be giving McLeod, Dickson or Fleetwood a start when they don't really deserve it ahead of other players and it won't necessarily work better just because there will be two natural strikers.
  • Options
    my team parkys team

elliot elliot
    moutakil llera fortune basey richardson llera fortune youga
    racon spring bailey racon sam
    bailey sam shelvey
    shelvey burton
    dickson mcleod

assuming fortune/shelvey etc still be here and any new signings are s**t
  • Options
    Elliot

Richardson
    Llera
    Mambo
    Youga

Wagstaff
    Spring
    Semedo
    Basey

Burton
    Dickson

I suspect most if not all of Fortune, Shelvey, Bailey, Racon and Sam will be gone by 31 August hence none included.
  • Options
    You've woken in a very negative mood this morning Len! Cheer up fella, sunshine and rainbows are just around the corner! ;0)
  • Options
    I may be out of order here, so sorry if I offend any of you but honestly....what is the point of this thread?
  • Options
    Everyone is staying online till we win your bubbly SoundAs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Everyone is staying online till we win your bubbly SoundAs!

LOL....good luck mart!
  • Options
    Elliot
    Moots, Fortune, Llera, Youga
    Semedo
    Racon, Bailey
    JJ
    Burton, Mcleod
  • Options
    4-2-3-1
    ---------------------
    GK - ELLIOT, Rob
    ---------------------
    DR - RICHARDSON, Frazier
    DC - FORTUNE, Jonathan (If signs new contract)
    DC - LLERA, Miguel
    DL - YOUGA, Kelly
    ---------------------
    MC - SEMEDO, Jose
    MC - RACON, Therry
    ----------------------
    AMR - SAM, Lloyd
    AMC - SHELVEY, Jonjo
    AML - SMALL, Wade (If he joins)
    ----------------------
    FC - BAILEY, Nicky or BURTON, Deon
    ----------------------

I know most people including myself will perfer 2 out and out strikers but none of our strikers really deserve their place in the team so why pick 2 to misfire when we have a midfield capable of scoring.

I whould test having Bailey upfront i think he could do a job as a forward and could be a solution thats if he decides to stay, I rate Semedo and Racon as better defensive minded midfielders and will be better partnership to break up play and keep the ball, this team needs a playmaker someone to link play and control the tempo create the attacks and Shelvey should be that man in the attacking midfielder role behind the striker, like Gerrard, Kaka... He shines in that sort of role i feel.
  • Options
    After the news of the takeover is released, the team will be

Cech

Moutouakil
    Terry
    Fortune
    Youga

Kaka
    Iniesta
    Shelvey
    Ronaldo

Torres
    Burton

You heard it here first peeps!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Elliot

Richardson
    Llera
    Mambo
    Youga

Wagstaff
    Spring
    Semedo
    Basey

Burton
    Dickson

I suspect most if not all of Fortune, Shelvey, Bailey, Racon and Sam will be gone by 31 August hence none included.

Hope not, we'll be in trouble with that team.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Elliot

Richardson
    Llera
    Mambo
    Youga

Wagstaff
    Spring
    Semedo
    Basey

Burton
    Dickson

Hope not, we'll be in trouble with that team.

With Fortune probably gone it's looking a more likely scenario:-(
  • Options
    The way things are going Parkinson might actually be forced to play Mou2kill?
  • Options
    I say wait to the first gameof the season. Given the state of the club then no one can guess what the team will be! Not even Phil Parkinson.
  • Options
    Elliot

Richardson Llera Mambo Youga

Sam Jonjo Racon Bailey

Mcleod Burton

We desperately need a new CB and striker
  • Options
    Dont really care.....all I would ask is that they take pride in pulling the shirt on...that rules most of them out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Dont really care.....all I would ask is that they take pride in pulling the shirt on...that rules most of them out

I really don't think we've got that many players that don't care any more. I wouldn't say there is a lazy player that doesn't care from the 11 I said plus players like Basey and Mambo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I may be out of order here, so sorry if I offend any of you but honestly....what is the point of this thread?

Knobhead just want to start of a discussion and see what reaction i got, but im glad got some :-)
  • Options
    Elliot
    Richardson, Llera Fortune if he signs Youga
    Sam, Racon, Semedo, Bailey
    Shelvey
    McLeod
  • Options
    I'd have a 4-1-2-1-2

[align=center]Elliot GK[/align][align=center]RB Richardson__CB Llera__Dailly CB__Youga LB[/align][align=center]Racon CM[/align][align=center]RW Sam ________________________Bailey LW[/align][align=center]Shelvey CF[/align][align=center]ST Burton____Dickson ST[/align]
  • Options
    Elliot

Richardson
    Llera
    Dailly
    Youga

Sam
    Racon
    Shelvey
    Semedo
    Bailey

Burton