Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

US PGA 2023

Any fancies for this?

Comments

• Too many AFKA, i have a list of about 10 :smile:

Scheffler
    Morikawa
    Xander
    Johnson
    Fowler
    Thegala
    Woodland
    Conners
    English
    Scott

all at varied stakes, Scottie win only, the rest EW. I think its so wide open but it would be rude not to have a bet.
  • Hovland keeps coming close so stuck £5 to win.
  • I’ve put the curse on Hatton and Schauffele
  • Wyndham Clark e/w at 66's
  • Saw this at lunchtime. As soon as Scheffler sorts his putting out he’ll be cleaning up again imo

• Wyndham Clark e/w at 66's
    He asked for player tips, not which course it was being held at...
  • Heard on a podcast that Morikawa's had a similar level long game to Scheffler recently and is also just missing out on putting.

Young, Burns, Morikawa and Finau were my usual middle-odds bets. 

• edited May 2023
    Short odds are not worth backing so I’ve done the following each way. This tournament has a habit of producing surprise winners. 

Young
    Merronk
    Paul
    Thegala
    SW Kim 

sky bet paying first 12 places. Worth doing as ties tend to erode the place bets. 
  • 9 holes in & Rory's up to his old tricks. Left & right into the cabbage. 3 over already & I can't see it getting any better.

I predict a 2nd major on the spin that he misses the cut. Just hope there is a Brit more appealing than Hatton that I can cheer on.
  • Enjoying the challenge this course is providing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah it's tough without being tricked up. Hoodies need to go out of fashion now, far too many players wore them Thursday. They look alright but they've been done to death.

Bryson is an idiot but it's nice to have him back and playing well for content purposes. Golf is a little more boring without villains like him and Patrick Reed.
  • RedPanda said:
    Heard on a podcast that Morikawa's had a similar level long game to Scheffler recently and is also just missing out on putting.

Young, Burns, Morikawa and Finau were my usual middle-odds bets. 

Not as good as Young, Fish, Costa, Fortune.
  • Koepka looking very good
  • Slam dunk hole in one from Block. Brilliant.
  • Brilliant to see the Club Pro Block get a hole in one.
  • philcafc said:
    Brilliant to see the Club Pro Block get a hole in one.
    Some hole in one that one, straight in swish! amazing 4 rounds from him. Came across as such a lovely bloke and won 6 figures, life changing and gets to play next year as got top 15. 

Typical as last major i had koepka at 33/1, this one i avoided , had conners who slipped out of top 8 in the final round +4, would have been a nice return even a place. Scottie tied 2nd , other than that too unpredictable and the course beat a few of the best up, It would be nice if Mclroy could pull of a first round and give himself a chance, it's coming soon though i am sure ( i didn't back him just always route for him/ Rose etc regardless).