Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IPSWICH TOWN AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE (ends 3pm Friday)

edited April 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One clash at Ipswich Town are now on general sale.

The club have received an initial allocation of 1,281 for the trip to Portman Road on Saturday, April 15th (3pm KO BST).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Ipswich v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £27

Over 65: £20

U23: £14

U19: £7

Ambulant Disabled: 24 tickets are available at the below prices and the helper goes free 

Adult: £23

Over 65: £17

U23: £13

U19: £6

Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the below prices and the helper goes free

Adult: £23

Over 65: £17

U23: £13

U19: £6

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Ipswich via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

COACH TWO

Bromley: 10.50am

Eltham: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Ipswich.

Match tickets for the trip to Ipswich can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 3pm on Friday, April 14th.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ipswich-town-away-tickets-now-sale

Comments

• Straight to general sale !!!
  • Be warned there are engineering works on the line to Ipswich that day so you get off and get a bus, adding an hour to the journey...
    agreed, quite surprised by that given how well Cambridge has sold
  • Be warned there are engineering works on the line to Ipswich that day so you get off and get a bus, adding an hour to the journey...
    Oh bloody hell - bought my ticket then saw this post - what a fucking pain
    agreed, quite surprised by that given how well Cambridge has sold
    We have a better chance of beating Cambridge! And it's not as if Cambridge sold out within a couple of days
  • edited March 2023
    Straight to general sale !!!
    That surprised me will easily sell out......though the engineering works might put a 'few' off.
  • Do we ever a get a straight forward train journey?!?!
  • The experience of last season’s visit to Portman road will put a few off this year.

The big difference in class between the two sides very much still exists.
  • I had a look at going via Cambridge, but engineering works / rail replacement on that route as well - really pissed me off this has

Anyone want a ticket to Ipswich away ?
  • Quite a small allocation. Is that in the bottom tier? 
  • Sponsored links:

• I had a look at going via Cambridge, but engineering works / rail replacement on that route as well - really pissed me off this has

Found an AirB&B on a boat near the ground !!!

Drive up Saturday morning - drive home Sunday morning 

Beeeeeers 👍

Found an AirB&B on a boat near the ground !!!

Drive up Saturday morning - drive home Sunday morning 

Beeeeeers 👍
    Is this the boat?

• The experience of last season’s visit to Portman road will put a few off this year.

The big difference in class between the two sides very much still exists.
    Id argue the gap is bigger this season.
    Living near Ipswich, it’s nice to see you all have to suffer the same painful journey I’ve had to endure getting to home games for most of this year.
  • edited March 2023
    • initial allocation: 1,281

• Sold: 114

• Initial allocation: 1,281

• Sold: 419

• Sold: 567

• Sold: 605

• can we upset the promotion chasers and avenge last season's humbling ? .. looking forward to this one
    Bump. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sold: 617

• Sold: 717

• Got our tickets. Anyone else coming?
  • redbuttle said:
    Got our tickets. Anyone else coming?
    Got tickets for me and grandson. Fairly local for us as we live in Norwich. Train 40 minutes. Will be big crowd so hope we sell out. Moreover, hope there is effort from the team. Worry about the motivation despite all the talk of a strong finish. Look forward to taking my little Charlton buddy to another away game. What have I done getting him to support this club! Hope in years to come he will get to see us flourish again.
  • Damn, coaches are sold out! 
  • edited April 2023
    se9addick said:
    Damn, coaches are sold out! 
    You would've missed them anyway, they set off at 11am today!
  • Off_it said:
    se9addick said:
    Damn, coaches are sold out! 
    You would've missed them anyway, they set off at 11am today!
    Better than the coaches for Saturday which seemed to set off after kick off!

• Sold: 932

• On sale until: Friday, April 14th at 3pm

• Sold 4k last season. This year far fewer, eh!