Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FaceBook,My Space...........

Whats the difference between these (& others) & how many Lifers belong to them ?
I've joined these 2 (I think........).

Comments

• I'm on facebook but have never done myspace so wouldn't know
  • Myspace is more techinacal to use than facebook but is worse in abbilities to bring people. I believe Facebook have all plus more of the things Myspace does and leaves it in a easy to use enviroment. Twitter is good to when you get hooked to it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]how many Lifers belong to them ?

Have recently signed up to Facebook ... but i'm not telling you my name in case you stalk me ;-)
  • I find myspace very slow, got an account but dont use it, prefer Facebook
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]how many Lifers belong to them ?

Have recently signed up to Facebook ... but i'm not telling you my name in case you stalk me ;-)

Awwwww, Go On !!

;-)
  • I'd say Facebook is more about social networking, whereas Myspace is better for checking out bands and new music. Therefore there's no point in even having a MySpace account, you can just go to all the band's pages without one.
  • I've accepted your friend request, once I worked out who you were (the carpets were the giveaway)!

No stalking now... ;-)
  • I'm on both
  • i'm on myspace facebook twitter and bebo (but dont use that anymore) as you can see i dont have a life ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• my mates brother sold friends reunited. done quite well out of the deal.
  • Twitter is the way forward. I quickly got bored of FB.
  • Facebook is a tool, and like any tool it must be used correctly
  • I am on myspace...... but my lads say that it is not for old un's....like parents.... jeez!
  • I'm on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. I don't like My Space though. Twitters fun, I like Facebook except they have rules which are hard to fathom.
  • My lad says any 'old git over 30' should be barred from Facebook .......
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]My lad says any'old git over 30'should be barred from Facebook .......

I agree i'm still ok though ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]My lad says any'old git over 30'should be barred from Facebook .......

Who are you kidding, Uncle ..... ?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]My lad says any'old git over 30'should be barred from Facebook .......

Who are you kidding, Uncle ..... ?

;o)

I'm changing my name to addick1985 :)
  • What, so you are a cool kid on Facebook ......? ha ha!
  • Sponsored links:

• I think my picture rather gives the game away :(
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I think my picture rather gives the game away :(

Your pic'sa bit on the small side, addick1945.

;o)
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I think my picture rather gives the game away :(

;o)

Ha ha somethimes i feel like i'm 63,the picture on here is of my little boy,my picture is far too scary to put on here.
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I think my picture rather gives the game away :(

;o)

Ha ha somethimes i feel like i'm 63,the picture on here is of my little boy,

my picture is far too scary to put on here.

Yeah, mine too. Although my Facebook account shows me playing at The Valley, but with my back facing the camera.
    It's my best side.
  • I couldn't manage to put a picture on here.... Probably a good thing really...Oggy i thought you was a mate :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I couldn't manage to put a picture on here.... Probably a good thing really...Oggy i thought you was a mate :-)

Don't worry, Uncle ...... I've met you and know what you look like, so I'll tell the birds that you're really ruggedly good looking.

;o)
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I couldn't manage to put a picture on here.... Probably a good thing really...Oggy i thought you was a mate :-)

Don't worry, Uncle ...... I've met you and know what you look like, so I'll tell the birds that you're really ruggedly good looking.

;o)

Thank you ... I think
  • uncle i am mates with your i think it's brother-in law on there, carl.
  • I'd take it as a compliment, Uncle ........ but then I'm no judge of handsome young blokes.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]My lad says any'old git over 30'should be barred from Facebook .......

Especially if he's Miserable-ish..........