Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the cheer yourself up thread..

True story this, was speaking to me mum on Friday. Her friend had reconmend one of these new diet pills to her allone or alis or somthing, she got them 2 weeks in phoned me mum. " there amazing I've lost so much weight still eat what I was eating go get them.." mum goes to boots gets them after having to be weighed in the middle of boots bexheath to see if she is alowed them.. she can have them, buys 2 weeks worth not cheap I tells you.. gets home makes a brew.. answer phone message on the phone.. "Bern, for the love of god don't buy those pills!! I was in asda in bexleyheath fully trolly in a que 5 people deep, felt a little fart comming so didn't think about it...... boom!!!! Shit my pants there and then all oil and crap pouring out me arse, I was wearing white joggers I died of embrassment" mum hangs up phone puts pills in bin then bursts out laughing for 20mins... so remeber peeps healthy eating and exercise is the only way to go there are no miracle cures unless like me mums friend you now have to shop 10 miles away and where oap incontience pads....

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Why is this under general charlton
    ok it's about shit ;-(

you changed it !!
  • I want some of those pills lol spiking friends drink with em would be a laugh!
  • hahahahah. Alli ! i had heard of this nasty side effect to them!
  • What they called.............
    Got little work on & could do with a "Spring Clean".
  • Come on Ad, need the name:
    Got work next weekend !!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]True story this, was speaking to me mum on Friday. Her friend had reconmend one of these new diet pills to her allone or alis or somthing, she got them 2 weeks in phoned me mum. " there amazing I've lost so much weight still eat what I was eating go get them.." mum goes to boots gets them after having to be weighed in the middle of boots bexheath to see if she is alowed them.. she can have them, buys 2 weeks worth not cheap I tells you.. gets home makes a brew.. answer phone message on the phone.. "Bern, for the love of god don't buy those pills!! I was in asda in bexleyheath fully trolly in a que 5 people deep, felt a little fart comming so didn't think about it...... boom!!!! Shit my pants there and then all oil and crap pouring out me arse, I was wearing white joggers I died of embrassment" mum hangs up phone puts pills in bin then bursts out laughing for 20mins... so remeber peeps healthy eating and exercise is the only way to go there are no miracle cures unless like me mums friend you now have to shop 10 miles away and where oap incontience pads....

My missus has just been for a collonic - could have saved me a fortune. Why is it that women are SO obsessed wth their bowels anyway???
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]True story this, was speaking to me mum on Friday. Her friend had reconmend one of these new diet pills to her allone or alis or somthing, she got them 2 weeks in phoned me mum. " there amazing I've lost so much weight still eat what I was eating go get them.." mum goes to boots gets them after having to be weighed in the middle of boots bexheath to see if she is alowed them.. she can have them, buys 2 weeks worth not cheap I tells you.. gets home makes a brew.. answer phone message on the phone.. "Bern, for the love of god don't buy those pills!! I was in asda in bexleyheath fully trolly in a que 5 people deep, felt a little fart comming so didn't think about it...... boom!!!! Shit my pants there and then all oil and crap pouring out me arse, I was wearing white joggers I died of embrassment" mum hangs up phone puts pills in bin then bursts out laughing for 20mins... so remeber peeps healthy eating and exercise is the only way to go there are no miracle cures unless like me mums friend you now have to shop 10 miles away and where oap incontience pads....

These are cheaper and would do the job just as well ;)

My missus has just been for a collonic - could have saved me a fortune. Why is it that women are SO obsessed wth their bowels anyway???
  • Alli mog, white box with green and red writing on it, there's tv adverts on all the time for them think its a mixed race lady in the commercial.
  • edited July 2009
    has anyone seen the "football" sketch next to the above ?
    Brilliant !

"All on SKY4" !
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen a man running like his legs were made of Jelly proper wobbly legs! ha ha !