Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FOREST GREEN AWAY TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash at Forest Green Rovers are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,224 for the trip to The Bolt New Lawn on Tuesday, February 14th (7.45pm KO GMT).

PRICES

SEATED TICKETS

Adult: £23

Over 65: £18

U21: £14

U16: £8

U11: Free with an adult ticket

COVERED TERRACE TICKETS

Adult: £21

Over 65: £17

U21: £11

U16: £7

UNCOVERED TERRACE TICKETS

Adult: £19

Over 65: £15

U21: £10

U16: £7

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free. These will be located in the seated area.

Wheelchair Bays: Two bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free. Please note these are located in the main East Stand and therefore not with fellow away supporters. The wheelchair space is charged at the appropriate category and the carer goes free of charge. The tickets can be purchased directly from Forest Green Rovers' Ticket Office on 0333 123 1889.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Gloucestershire via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Charlton: 2pm

Eltham: 2.15pm

Bromley: 2.40pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 1.10pm

Gravesend: 1.35pm

Charlton: 2pm

Bexleyheath: 2.15pm

Dartford: 2.30pm

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/forest-green-away-tickets-sale-now

Comments

• edited January 2023
    Thank you for posting. Got my tickets. I was expecting some form of loyalty points priority allocation for this match, but no.
    Combining the match with a nice romantic 2-night stay away for Valentine's Day. (I know how to treat a girl!)
  • Just asked the wife, she declined going to Forest Green for Valentine's. 
  • Just asked the wife, she declined going to Forest Green for Valentine's. 
    Tell her you're taking the mistress instead 
    Her loss, I'm going  :D
  • edited January 2023
    2 tickets booked, a couple of days away.

Looks like the seats have all gone.
  • Went for the Covered Terrace. A roof in February must be worth an extra £2!
  • Only 425 sold but all the Covered terrace and seats gone? How shit is this away end? 😂
  • The covered terrace bit for away fans is pretty tiny
  • Croydon said:
    Only 425 sold but all the Covered terrace and seats gone? How shit is this away end? 😂
    They have earned the right to play Charlton.
    So perhaps the question should be, how shit are Charlton?
  • Sponsored links:

• FGR Sacked their manager tonight
  • It's significantly different to the last ground we played at on a Tuesday night 
  • I know this fixture doesn't fall on the best day (or maybe it does) but i thought these would go like hot cakes. Unlikely to play them next season and a new ground for nearly all.
  • Holden knocks out big Dunc in the 1st
  • Not rushing to buy, what with possible train strikes & frozen pitches. 
  • ChiAddick said:
    I know this fixture doesn't fall on the best day (or maybe it does) but i thought these would go like hot cakes. Unlikely to play them next season and a new ground for nearly all.
    By way of comparison, we took 700+ to Morecambe on a Tuesday night last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• ChiAddick said:
    I know this fixture doesn't fall on the best day (or maybe it does) but i thought these would go like hot cakes. Unlikely to play them next season and a new ground for nearly all.
    If your driving up there and back the same night and wanna pick me up from West Wickham about 1pm I'm in.
    I don't think train strikes are going to be an issue - the last train back from Stroud to London is about 9.30 and the last bus from near the ground to Stroud is even earlier. It's a long walk.
    I don't think train strikes are going to be an issue - the last train back from Stroud to London is about 9.30 and the last bus from near the ground to Stroud is even earlier. It's a long walk.
    What if there is a train strike on match day or the next day (if you're staying overnight)? 
    What if there is a train strike on match day or the next day (if you're staying overnight)? 
    It's an even longer walk!
  • edited January 2023
    ChiAddick said:
    18 days to the game. Two home games in between. Not going to sell out, so no rush.
  • edited January 2023
    ChiAddick said:
    would of loved to have gone to this game as my uncle lived in nailsworth for 20 years and a few years ago this would of been a definite but unfortunately my uncle has passed away and being a tuesday night it just wont happen.

Seen the ground from the outside. very non league. similar in a way to dartfords ground. not much bigger than that. actually think dartfords ground is better though the surroundings are not as good.  
  • 14/02/23 Forest Green Rovers v Charlton Allocation 1,224 | Sold 574

Not rushing to buy, what with possible train strikes & frozen pitches. 
    It is now too late to call a rail strike for the day of the match.
  • forecast for Stroud looks fairly mild at present: https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636616
  • Looks like all coaches are sold out.

Anyone got any idea about parking restrictions around the area for this one? Struggling to find much online.