Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace Ultras

12346»

Comments

• stonemuse said:
    Regardless of the megaphone, that is the worst football song I’ve ever heard.
  • MrOneLung said:
    And the crowd went mild …. 
    Fixed it for you.
  • edited January 2023
    Christ. Just when you think you’ve seen it all..
  • Don't let Cantona see it. He'll take them all on with one leg behind his back!
  • I'm sure if Eric offered them out they'd all scarper pdq.
  • Croydon said:
    vff said:
    Lambeth and Southwark are long narrow boroughs with the Southern tips having a smaller population. North to middle of these boroughs, there are minimal / negligible Palace presence- If they are around they keep calm & quiet - & definitely don't come out with any of that ridiculously cringey South London is ours guff. The idea that Crystal Palace has any presence in Brixton or anything but the southern tip of Southwark or Lambeth would be treated with bemusement / derision if anyone actually thought about it.

Crystal Palace can only claim to have any reach at all to South of South circular. Even in places likes Streatham, there may be Palace fans but there are many more Chelsea, Manchester Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal supporters. There are quite a few Charlton and some Millwall supporters in these areas too. Palace can claim Croydon but Croydon is a god awful place and they are welcome to it. 
    Always thought of Lambeth as a Chelsea spot. 

Of fans who actually go, it’ll be a mix of Chelsea and Millwall. But mostly Chelsea yes
    That's one thing I like about Millwall they won't allow any ultras although I heard there was a few German ones there the other week how come they was allowed 
  • Croydon said:
    vff said:
    Lambeth and Southwark are long narrow boroughs with the Southern tips having a smaller population. North to middle of these boroughs, there are minimal / negligible Palace presence- If they are around they keep calm & quiet - & definitely don't come out with any of that ridiculously cringey South London is ours guff. The idea that Crystal Palace has any presence in Brixton or anything but the southern tip of Southwark or Lambeth would be treated with bemusement / derision if anyone actually thought about it.

Crystal Palace can only claim to have any reach at all to South of South circular. Even in places likes Streatham, there may be Palace fans but there are many more Chelsea, Manchester Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal supporters. There are quite a few Charlton and some Millwall supporters in these areas too. Palace can claim Croydon but Croydon is a god awful place and they are welcome to it. 
    Always thought of Lambeth as a Chelsea spot. 

Along with Battersea and Waterloo, though there's a fair few Millwall in Waterloo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redskin said:
    Another Palace fans' thread that simply smacks of sour grapes because their team is an established Premier side with, it seems, reasonable ownership which is more important than their fans making fools of themselves; essentially, a club that is light years ahead of us.
    Watch the video.
  • HandG said:
    stonemuse said:
    Regardless of the megaphone, that is the worst football song I’ve ever heard.
    At least megaphone man is doing something right....having his back to the pitch.
  • I agree it’s sour grapes. They are the world’s oldest football club and we should give them some respect.
    They're not even the oldest club in London

https://www.cray-wanderers.com/club-information/
  • Off_it said:
    I agree it’s sour grapes. They are the world’s oldest football club and we should give them some respect.
    They're not even the oldest club in London

https://www.cray-wanderers.com/club-information/
    Ok the oldest in Slurrey...
  • All that red and blue makes me nauseous....
  • Looks like the steward is about to grope him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought that was the Camp Nou for a moment but it's Shitehurst Park.
  • iaitch said:
    Thought that was the Camp Nou for a moment but it's Shitehurst Park.
    Camp Poo
  • Camp, get you!
  • Megaphones, flares, fans wearing black, kits mixing red with blue.

It's just not English football culture.

• I blame the shit lazy parents...