Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sasa Illic on Susan Calman's cruise

edited January 2023 in Not Sports Related
Sasa Illic makes a brief appearance on the latest 'Cruising with Susan Calman' programme shown on Channel 5 last Friday.

Susan Calman visited his hotel Monte Bay Retreat, Montenegro whilst on a cruise and she briefly spoke to Sasa Illic. It looks a stunning place to stay.

Comments

• Went to the Bay of Kotor last year! It's fantastic. Didn't make it to Perast, just gawped across from the other side 
  • shirty5 said:
    Was youth hosteling with Chris Eubank on afterwards? 
    Monkey Tennis ?
  • Managed to watch the programme, good to see Sasa again, shame they didn’t show any of the rooms, or do a guided tour with Sasa.

What the programme reminded me of though, is that Sasa has big hands, and is quite tall.
  • Managed to watch the programme, good to see Sasa again, shame they didn’t show any of the rooms, or do a guided tour with Sasa.

What the programme reminded me of though, is that Sasa has big hands, and is quite tall.
    Always worth remembering...  :D
  • If you're on a cruise why do you need onshore hotels?
  • Billy_Mix said:
    If you're on a cruise why do you need onshore hotels?
    Susan Calman visited his retreat as part of a day trip away from the ship.
  • Billy_Mix said:
    If you're on a cruise why do you need onshore hotels?
    i'd imagine people can take a cruise to a destination stay onshore then get picked up and cruise home
  • Sponsored links:

• Sasa and Sean Lock?
  • I see he offered you drinks on the house.
  • Hal1x said:
    I see he offered you drinks on the house.
    Montenegrins are liable to invite you in and give you slivovitz!