Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal stadium tour

Went today with my son. Saw this!!  No wonder it’s know as a library 🤣

Comments

• Do we do stadium tours? Had a tour many years ago hosted by Keven Nolan, he was excellent! 
  • I did ours in 2007 when we had the CL match at The Valley. I remember sitting in The West Stand talking to Colin Powell who was convinced that we'd get relegated. That was when it sunk in that it really was that bad.

I've also done both the Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund tours. 

One day I want to do Boca Juniors and go to a match.
  • I’ve only ever done one stadium tour and Kevin Nolan took the tour. Never been interested in other people’s homes. 
  • The only stadium tour I've ever done is the Lord's one. Keep meaning to do The Valley one
  • The Valley IS the Lord's. ;)
  • edited January 2023
    Done the Allianz arena, Bayern/1860 Munich that was awesome.
  • Only one I’ve done is the MCG.
  • edited January 2023
    I've done MCG, Sydney Olympic Stadium, Centre Bell, Toronto Sky Dome, Lords, T-Mobile Park, MSG and Oracle Park. Have never done a football stadium.
  • The Valley IS the Lord's. ;)
    It’s definitely more the commons!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2023
    I've done MSG, Sydney Olympic Stadium, Centre Bell, Toronto Sky Dome, Lords, T-Mobile Park, MSG and Oracle Park. Have never done a football stadium.
    Did you want to do another one a couple of hours later?
  • Have done Benfica, Palmeiras, Boca Juniors, Goiana and the Maracana.
    The best being Boca.
  • The thing is about jokes about the MSG... 
  • Chizz said:
    The thing is about jokes about the MSG... 
    Dammit, must've been posted while I was typing mine!
  • Do we do stadium tours? Had a tour many years ago hosted by Keven Nolan, he was excellent! 
    Yes, every Friday.

Believe it's £15 but lasts a couple of hours and then finishes in the museum.
  • Chizz said:
    The thing is about jokes about the MSG... 
    Dammit, must've been posted while I was typing mine!
    Don’t worry Exiled. Have a LOL on me. 
  • I’ve done the Alcatraz tour.🤓
  • Have done The Bernabeau, Gillette, Fenway Park, MSG, Twickenham and a Wimbledon tour
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2023
    I’ve done the Alcatraz tour.🤓
    I've done that as well. It might be impossible to escape from Alcatraz, but still easier than it is for away fans trying to leave The New Den
    To be fair both the Den and Alcatraz were built with the expectation of containing convicted criminals 
  • Barca, AC Milan, Ajax, Macarena, Aztec Stadium; Went to the River Plate, Estadio Centenario and Boca but only viewed them from ouside.
  • Done Bernabeu , Mestalla , Camp Nou,
    and yes Alcatraz 
  • did the Wembley one end of last year