Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: PORT VALE 1-0 CHARLTON

many thanks to the 59 Lifers who gave marks
Before you ask this is the lowest average of this season but don't forget the wonderful exhibitions of flowing football last season at home to Oxford (4.21) and away at Wendies (4.10) and Accrington (4.73)
I would also draw your attention to the 5 cards for Inniss given in L1 this season, one of them is the first yellow before the red so don't know if this counts towards a suspension????
Enjoy........

Comments

• Harsh on Kirk. Coming from me too. He dropped deep. He looked for space. He had nobody to pass to. Poor Charlie. 
  • Leuth said:
    Harsh on Kirk. Coming from me too. He dropped deep. He looked for space. He had nobody to pass to. Poor Charlie. 
    He’s a forward, turn face the goal and attack it’s basic forward play 😉.
  • I'm pretty sure that when you get a second yellow, the first yellow then doesn't count towards the "totting up" process
  • I'm pretty sure that when you get a second yellow, the first yellow then doesn't count towards the "totting up" process
    That's probably right because the EFL aren't keen on double punishments.
  • It was dreadful, the scores feel reasonable to me. Crewe last season was really bad too but obviously not as bad as the other shockers you mentioned!! 
  • Harsh on Kirk, Inniss and Clare were much worse than him. Both the latter seem to get away with murder points wise on this thread.