Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 25 All Blacks 25

Did anyone watch the rugby from Twickers?  The ABs appeared to have the game pretty much sewn up until Beauden  Barrett was sin binned and the England side came back with three late tries.  Exciting stuff and a good platform for both sides going into the World Cup next year.

Comments

• Watched it, enjoyed it. But I thought England nearly handed it to them on a plate through mistakes and we weren’t clinical enough when we got into the AB 22. Sometimes you have to go wide rather than trying to get through a brick wall
  • Disappointed at the kick out at the end. Should have gone for a winner! 
  • Got home with 25mins left to watch only to find out it was on Sky which I don't have.  Boo.
  • Got home with 25mins left to watch only to find out it was on Sky which I don't have.  Boo.
    Do you have Amazon Prime?
  • NZ rugby is rapidly becoming a spent force i reckon. In NZ there are lots of structural problems and head in the sand thinking about the game as a whole (not just pro rugby). We're too small to compete long term. Football and basketball are bigger participation sports in NZ than rugby and increasing the gap each year. MInd you rugby in Ireland is i think only the 4th most played code sport over there and they do alright.
    It wasn't on Sky - it was on Amazon Prime.
  • I watched the first nine minutes. Having watched the debacle at Port Vale just before, that was enough. I thought if I turned off it was bound to be classic with a great England come back. I was almost right. 
  • I watched the first nine minutes. Having watched the debacle at Port Vale just before, that was enough. I thought if I turned off it was bound to be classic with a great England come back. I was almost right. 
    Exactly what I did!
  • So it finished a draw?
  • Sponsored links:

• I missed the first 10 minutes but saw the rest. Great finish to the game but England need to play like that last 10 more often. Such a frustrating team to watch who offered up penalties every time we got NZ under the cosh. We rarely score a try like Ioane's but when we do move the ball through the hands quickly we actually look half decent.
  • Caught the last 10 minutes at the bar, as I got there for the Ireland game, and wondered what had power charged England. Hadn’t realised that Barrett was off the field, but 3 great tries from England.  No idea who kicked it out on 80 minutes, but there were quite a few bemused faces on both sides who didn’t understand that one.