Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mick Everett spills the beans

Here is a brief summary of the CAST Q&A with Mick Everett last night

https://www.castrust.org/2022/11/mick-spills-the-beans/

Comments

• Any way to rewatch the meeting? 
    I saw that the meeting was being recorded 
  • Character!
  • Thank you CAST for an interesting and enjoyable AGM - well done
  • edited November 2022
    Very envious of all of you who got to see this. My application to join the meeting was not approved… ;)
  • that last line hits hard tbh
  • Mick’s stories are gold dust.
  • Very envious of all of you who got to see this. My application to join the meeting was not approved… ;)
    Sorry about that. I was checking and approving registrations until about 5pm but then was involved in meeting preparations and stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant 
  • A great session. Sadly I had to leave in a rush, so never got the chance to say thank you at the end.
  • Yes, really enjoyed it.  It was a great AGM.
  • I understand that a recording was made of the meeting.
    Will it be being aired at some point……speaking for myself, even just an audio recording would be good?
  • He had a few stories about Danny Murphy, which showed just what an unpleasant man he is 
    Can anyone elaborate?
  • sounds as though I missed a good evening. Certainly high on list for the people who have done most for the club over the last 30 years or so 
  • DM came into reception at the Valley and the young female receptionist complemented him on his wristwatch to which he replied that it cost more than her annual salary
  • DM came into reception at the Valley and the young female receptionist complemented him on his wristwatch to which he replied that it cost more than her annual salary
    Was Thomas the owner then too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Will there be a recording put out for CAST members who couldn't make it ? 
    Classy attitude then.  :(
    Classy attitude then.  :(
    Scousers have no class.
    Should of said "yeah it ain't bad and by looking at it it's time I spent a bit of time with you"

Now that is classy.
  • ct_addick said:
    Will there be a recording put out for CAST members who couldn't make it ? 
    No, it was just for note taking purposes. 
    We would have had to agree it with Mick in advance and we think he might have been quite a bit more guarded if he had known there would be a public permanent record of it.
    What a knob head!