Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oh Vlad, awkward…

edited November 2022 in Not Sports Related
Polish media reporting two Russian missiles have struck in Poland killing two people.
Hoping this doesn’t escalate.

Comments

• Early reports indicating this may be ordnance that got deflected by Ukrainian missile defence. Still though...
  • Apart from anything else it may force Russia to actually be honest for once, will they actually prefer to make shit up to avoid losing face?
  • Russia will deny its them & say it's just NATO propaganda. Poland will huff & puff but wont do anything. Fog of war.

Didnt Russia bring down a passenger plan a few years ago & nothing was done about it. 

• Latvia (gov/press?) reporting it as an attack by Russia on Poland, very specific language.
  • Someone at the G20 should boot lavrov hard in the bollocks, followed by 'Oops, sorry (not sorry)'
  • Russian state media reporting this as a deliberate attack by Ukraine. 🤯
  • Whatever happens I'm sure it's an accident and neither side want things to escalate. 

Every country will give a press conference blaming the other side but they'll all agree to ignore the incident behind the scenes. 
  • Ridiculous. Keep your stupid missiles away from NATO borders. Buffoon.
  • edited November 2022
    Should this thread be moved?
  • Sponsored links:

• Russia will just deny it was them and blame Ukraine but in the great scheme of things it will get ignored. But a mistake like this just shows why tactical nuclear weapons are a bad idea, if one of those mistakenly finds itself landing in a NATO country the shite will hit the fan
  • I’m not sure if it will be ignored as such. I imagine it might lead to Ukraine being supplied with more advance air and anti air weapons. 
  • I'm amazed nobody in Russia has taken Putin out. He has been a disastrous leader.
  • It's just another special sloppy operation...ski!
  • There’s a long running thread on the Ukraine / Russia conflict in the House of Commoners group so grateful if we can keep this discussion there, cheers 
  • Just adding a link to the relevant HoC thread, starting at the page where the discussion of today's events begins: https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/93604/ukraine-russia-military-operation/p42
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!