Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PORT VALE AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Tickets are now on general sale for Charlton's Sky Bet League One clash at Port Vale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,000 for the trip to Vale Park on Saturday, November 19th (3pm).

Click here to get your tickets for Port Vale v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £24

Over 62: £19

U22: £16

U18: £12

U12: Free when accompanied by a full paying adult

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Book directly with Port Vale by calling 01782 655 821

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Port Vale via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Bromley: 8.20am

Eltham: 8.45am

Charlton: 9am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 7.50am

Gravesend: 8.15am

Dartford: 8.30am

Bexleyheath: 8.45am

Charlton: 9am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Port Vale.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/port-vale-away-tickets-now-sale

Comments

• shame with this season is its so hard to book trains. as wanted to do this one 
  • edited October 2022
    I'll be driving across for this one .. with an ulterior motive .. I will visit the Wedgewood museum and, time allowing, whatever other porcelain/pottery collections are in the area
  • shame with this season is its so hard to book trains. as wanted to do this one 
    It's a poorly located ground for trains anyway. The local station has a poor service, while Stoke is 4 miles away.

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/vale-park-port-vale.html
    Have the rail unions announced any more strike days?
  • Not even strikes the timetables aren’t released yet if a sizeable following I think they lay buses on from stoke 
  • Allocation: 1,000 | Sold: 122

• Got a ticket for this and a new ground for me. 

• Got a ticket for this and a new ground for me. 

Same here. One of only 2 new grounds for me this season!
  • Was really wanted to do this one but heading to that new Beams venue in London instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Horrible place. @ricky_otto nearly got me killed last time we went - was a night game some time ago.
    It's a poorly located ground for trains anyway. The local station has a poor service, while Stoke is 4 miles away.

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/vale-park-port-vale.html
    Technically you can get off at Stoke and then get another train to Longport which is only about a mile away 
  • Allocation: 1,000 | Sold: 190

• edited October 2022
    The scene of the infamous 1970,s last minute postponement, that caused trouble at station. An the old bill reprisal was something like 16 arrests on the re-arranged Tuesday night game. 
  • The scene of the infamous 1970,s last minute postponement, that caused trouble at station. An the old bill reprisal was something like 16 arrests on the re-arranged Tuesday night game. 
    That infamous 1970's last minute postponement still lives long in the memory. 
    An interesting day out to say the least. 
  • The scene of the infamous 1970,s last minute postponement, that caused trouble at station. An the old bill reprisal was something like 16 arrests on the re-arranged Tuesday night game. 
    Would be interested if you could put some meat on the bones about this please mate.
    Would be interested if you could put some meat on the bones about this please mate.
    Sorry I can't do that on here.
    Will be happy to tell you over a pint should we ever meet up
    🍺🍺
  • anyone got any word on trains yet? 
    Any proposed strike action will have to be announced on or before 4th November & Avanti have not yet released timetable or selling tickets for this weekend yet.
  • cheers clive

really annoying this season with the aways 
  • Sponsored links:

• Especially Avanti. 
    I have, wankers.
  • How many have we sold for this? 
  • Allocation: 1,000 | Sold: 284

• Allocation: 1,000 | Sold: 366

• One off the list for me
  • Train tickets to Stoke on sale today.
    Beware possible train strikes. 
  • edited November 2022
    The scene of the infamous 1970,s last minute postponement, that caused trouble at station. An the old bill reprisal was something like 16 arrests on the re-arranged Tuesday night game. 

I was at both games. Very lively to say the least.
    16 arrests out  of about 50 away fans in total.