Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• How ridiculous, playing it in the middle of the night...  :D
  • How ridiculous, playing it in the middle of the night...  :D
    How thoughtless of them!
  • Leuth said:
    Namibia! 
    Fantastic win. Well a thrashing really by 55 runs against Sri Lanka
  • edited October 2022
    The UAE have crawled to 111-8 off their 20 overs, having been 91-2, against a decent Dutch bowling attack containing the likes of Klaassen (Kent), van Meekeren (Gloucs) and van der Merwe (Somerset). Their final 5 overs produced 26-6.
  • That's why you don't score 91 off your first 16 overs, no matter how many wickets you've kept in hand. Absolutely abysmal batting
  • Speaking of which
  • Netherlands 76-6 off 13.3!!!
  • Netherlands haven't hit a boundary for 11 overs

Currently 103-7 and needing 9 off 9 balls
  • This is some of the worst pro cricket I've ever watched. If Namibia loses to either of these two...I don't know
  • Well I've seen some bad reviews but that is just about the worst one of all time!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• 6 needed off the final over
  • Netherlands win by 3 wickets with 1 ball to spare
  • And 2 wickets for our Fred.
  • Leuth said:
    This is some of the worst pro cricket I've ever watched. If Namibia loses to either of these two...I don't know
    That dropped catch by the skipper when fella would have got his third wicket in the over    Unreal 
    and the ball was fumbled every other piece of fielding or even more in the last few overs that I watched 

• And then having taken them to the cusp of victory, that shot to get out from Pringle. Would have been poor at 3rd XI club level 
  • England's first three bowlers today has to be some sort of "spoof" for what will happen come the first game - Stokes/Curran/Jordan have gone for 36 in total
  • I somehow don't think England are the story today. Far be it from me to give our northern neighbours a bit of credit, but...
  • Stokes - two front foot no balls already. When will he learn? They have cost us 6 runs already. 
  • Leuth said:
    I somehow don't think England are the story today. Far be it from me to give our northern neighbours a bit of credit, but...
    Great win but, having got two of Scotland's top three, why did Holder with figures of 3-0-14-2 not bowl his full allocation? 
  • Matthew Hayden looks like he's spent most of his time since retiring, eating. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Jordan has bowled himself out of the World Cup reckoning. Good to see Livingstone playing though.
  • And then Jordan drops a catch that would have given Livingstone two wickets in his first over
  • Jordan has bowled himself out of the World Cup reckoning. Good to see Livingstone playing though.

A player that even at Sussex I never really got the hype, capable of some outstanding fielding moments but an absolute liability with the ball. 
  • edited October 2022
    MarcusH26 said:
    Jordan has bowled himself out of the World Cup reckoning. Good to see Livingstone playing though.

A player that even at Sussex I never really got the hype, capable of some outstanding fielding moments but an absolute liability with the ball. 
    said as much in the cricket thread - his fielding has kept him in the team for longer than he maybe otherwise would have. It was put to me, however, that we don't have a decent death bowling alternative - which is a fair point.
  • Leuth said:
    I somehow don't think England are the story today. Far be it from me to give our northern neighbours a bit of credit, but...
    A stunning result, though Scotland were helped by the local temperatures which were much more Durham in April than the Caribbean!
  • Stokes looking much more like it with the bat. 
  • Chizz said:
    Matthew Hayden looks like he's spent most of his time since retiring, eating. 
    You shouldn't take the piss out of fat people. 

They have enough on their plate. 
  • Chizz said:
    You shouldn't take the piss out of fat people. 

They have enough on their plate. 
    Not for long
  • Chizz said:
    he was always an absolute unit. I remember him squaring up to simon jones (not the smallest bloke in the england team) and made him look like a dweeby dwarf.