Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why do fat girls wear pink?

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
Just sat waiting for Mrs Swisdoms Train and I see a girl of no more than 15 with an overhang bigger than mine and she's in a skintight pink top - she looks like a pig in a wetsuit!

Oh joy she just sparked up a fag and is sipping a can of beer too (and just threw the empty on the floor)

Essex is so classy sometimes

Comments

• I think it can be a good look !
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I see a girl of no more than 15 with an overhang bigger than mine
    there is a word for a woman's overhang that obscures her nether regions ...

... it is a gunt
  • Sadly a total underclass of people who don't understand the irony in shows like Little Britain et al, who seem lost in an ever decreasing circle of self parody. Or to put it as Alan Partridge once did "Scum...sub human scum!"
  • The lass is just telling the world she's available and game - leave her alone. I mean, where would we all be without available, ugly, game birds?
  • Why do fat people wear sports clothes?
  • You sure your not just seeing pink elephants?
  • There is nothing as scary as Gravesend town centre on a Saturday, some real chavs there, and some of the dysfunctional families have to be seen to be believed, you know the type, dad, loud and scabby, wearing dark t-shirt with pictures of wolves and big belt buckles, mum, dirty unironed t-shirt 3 sizes too big and scruffy Primark trackies, son, same cheap trackie and trainers, dirty fake Burberry cap, and fake gold.

Just realised.....I do have a real problem with these people.
  • DA9 you sure you were not down in dartford mate least between two towns there is a better place a safe haven from the chavs.....and surely there was an unwashed creature being dragged around by a baby buggy as she barked into a phone to her mate about last nights antics lol NW Kent lovely
  • Another thing - why are chavs and pikies so loud!

Why do they feel the need for everyone to hear their life story

grrrrrr - guess who awoke in a grump this morning
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]There is nothing as scary as Gravesend town centre on a Saturday, some real chavs there, and some of the dysfunctional families have to be seen to be believed, you know the type, dad, loud and scabby, wearing dark t-shirt with pictures of wolves and big belt buckles, mum, dirty unironed t-shirt 3 sizes too big and scruffy Primark trackies, son, same cheap trackie and trainers, dirty fake Burberry cap, and fake gold.

I thought Russ lived in Sidcup, why would he be in Gravesend?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fat girls in leggings. Why do they?
  • Use to work with an Exec Housekeeper who was a very very large lady, she used to wear lycra to work then get changed into her suit etc when she got in. I swear you could hear the static on that lycra as she wlked into the office from 500 M and im sure there could be some form of alternative energy supply there !
  • It's finding someone brave enough to attach the crocodile clips.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]There is nothing as scary as Gravesend town centre on a Saturday, some real chavs there, and some of the dysfunctional families have to be seen to be believed, you know the type, dad, loud and scabby, wearing dark t-shirt with pictures of wolves and big belt buckles, mum, dirty unironed t-shirt 3 sizes too big and scruffy Primark trackies, son, same cheap trackie and trainers, dirty fake Burberry cap, and fake gold.

Harsh fella, very harsh. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]It's finding someone brave enough to attach the crocodile clips.

LOL
  • edited June 2009
    Its an idea though aint it ! ----- "Chav Energy, Kents alternative power----not sola,wind,wave---CHAV" . What you do is cable em up, get the real lumpy ones in lycra, put milk,food,gyro vouchers in a pile with fags and cheap cider about 100M away and make em walk up to get em, Couldnt be any further as they might peg out noooooooooooooooooooooooooo hold on thats a double wammy, we get em off the benefit cash cow and get the free energy ! every ones a winner.
  • bloody hell Temple Hill could be the new Sellerfield !!
  • Ref: The original question ?

You ask 'em !!
  • typical of you PC lefties having a go at the english working class for not being hung up on your middle class guardian readers values and dress codes
  • Apparently they wear pink to make the boys wink...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2009
    Nylon cardies generate alot of static, wearers should also be plugged into the Natinal Grid without it being turned off first.

The above re Chavs is taken from the Darkside manifesto on Alternative Energy , sub section IV para III , also in para IIV.

"------ all ships are to revert to being rowed. These will be powered by any one who has ever voted Labour,weares a cardi,supports Andy Murray"

2morrow belongs to me.
  • thats ok as didnt vote labour, dont wear cardigans and couldn't care less about Richard's tennis playing son.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]There is nothing as scary as Gravesend town centre on a Saturday, some real chavs there, and some of the dysfunctional families have to be seen to be believed, you know the type, dad, loud and scabby, wearing dark t-shirt with pictures of wolves and big belt buckles, mum, dirty unironed t-shirt 3 sizes too big and scruffy Primark trackies, son, same cheap trackie and trainers, dirty fake Burberry cap, and fake gold.

Surprised he hasnt replied....

Oh, hang on ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Surprised he hasnt replied....

Oh, hang on ;-)

:-)
  • We are now able to answer the original question. Ladies of ample proportions should wear pink as when holidaying in the New Forest, it would enable my husband to distinguish between a 'pony that's got something wrong with it' and a woman in tan trousers who happens to be bending over.
  • It's not the pink that's the problem, it's the skintight bit that hurts to look at...