Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter rearranged game - Tuesday 11th October

edited September 2022 in General Charlton
Will be Tuesday 11th October.

They’ve put it on the board at The Valley.

5 home games in October, big month. 

Comments

• I think I know why it's been rearranged then. Not just that the EFL like games rearranged asap but also that we only have (had) one home game before the televised Pompey match, with 2 away games. If we didnt win the match v Oxford on the 1st Oct we could be going into the Pompey game in the bottom 4, as everyone else will be playing on the Sat. 

Big couple of weeks ahead. 
  • Sage said:

B#gger!

We'll be in Tenareef !
  • I’ll be watching from Valencia.
  • I was coming here to ask if we've ever had five home league games in a calendar month before...
  • That’s a lot of home games in a short space of time .. given monies tight for families surely the EFL could have allowed us to play it later
  • That’s a lot of home games in a short space of time .. given monies tight for families surely the EFL could have allowed us to play it later
    Rearranged games to be played as soon as a date becomes available
  • Sage said:

B#gger!

We'll be in Tenareef !
    It's a Tenerife you want to stream it  ;)
    Definitely !

Lincoln and Exeter matches .
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    I was coming here to ask if we've ever had five home league games in a calendar month before...

Last time we had 5 or more league games at home in a month was April 2014 - we had 6 that month - Reading, Yeovil, Barnsley, Bolton, Blackburn and Watford

Have had a few occasions of 5 home games since but not purely league games.

Queen died on 8th and the Exeter game was scheduled for 10th so a lot of people may have already got their ticket for that one.
  • Let's hope things improve otherwise them 5 games are going to be a drag