Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The invention of lying

A question that is in relation to the film.

What would the real world be like, if telling a lie was no longer possible? 

1. There would be no need for defence lawyers

2. Body language analysis would take a back seat. 

3. The human being will remain a sociable animal...but in an alternative kind of way. I think the human population would rapidly increase.

4. Charlton would probably still roughly have more or less 9,000 home game match day attendance.  

What else would make the list? 

Comments

• The biggest issue would be that a lot of people lie because they persuade themselves something is the truth when it might not be. How would that work?
  • Diplomacy would break down, people would be far too honest about what they thought of other races, religions and each other and the world would end.
  • I wouldn’t be able to say that I don’t find your posts a bit strange ….
  • A lot of football teams would have to change their names to the actual places where their grounds really are located 
  • Many church goers and god botherers would be exposed for the hypocrites they are. Yes - I'm looking at you Jacob...  
  • Nose length reduction surgeries would decrease.
  • Imagine the amount of divorces that would simply happen purely as a result of: "YES your arse does look fat in that"
  • Imagine the amount of divorces that would simply happen purely as a result of: "YES your arse does look fat in that"
    Imagine the amount of marriages that wouldn’t have gone ahead in the first place 
  • Sponsored links:

• Men would be under no illusions that size really does matter. Women would have to come to terms with their bum looking big no matter what outfit they wear.
  • This would never have happened:

• BJ’s will be a thing of the past “I can’t promise I won’t come in your mouth”
    Boris Johnson partygate inquiry faces being watered down in early days of  Liz Truss government

If I could lol twice, I would 
  • How would we decide which fans can sing about their team being “by far the greatest team the world has ever seen”?
  • How would we decide which fans can sing about their team being “by far the greatest team the world has ever seen”?

And it's Charlton athletic

Charlton athletic fc 

We're by far the most disappointing frustrating average hopeless team

The world has ever seen 
  • edited September 2022