Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Queen Elizabeth I

edited September 2022 in Not Sports Related
She was probably west ham, probably a virgin, and probably told a lot of funny jokes, even if Paddington and james bond weren't in close proximity to force the comedy gag one liner from her. 

But, she was certainly a very special individual herself. For a lot of reasons. There is certainly something about the name Elizabeth. 

She led a country even though her dad beheaded her mum when she was only 2 years old. That is a permanent scar that either makes, or completely breaks anyone. She still had a heart and she pushed herself forward to do a very difficult job. 

It was also a timeline of men ruling the world.  She was very much up against the discard of her gender. 

She was an amazing queen.

All of a sudden, my gcse history lessons of over 15 years ago are all rushing back to me, plus just Googling everything.  

Liz, dave thinks you're a legend. 

If you come back to life, get a Charlton season ticket. I might see you in bartrams before a game. The west stand ticket que will be a historic mad mental que if everyone knows you're gana be present  

Comments

• edited September 2022
    Uboat said:
    Did you ever appear on Drunk History?
    That's horrible?
    I like the rat.
  • Dave2l said:

There is certainly something about the name Elizabeth

Gawd knows, now we've even got a prime minister called Elizabeth.

• Greenwich lass so was Charlton 
  • Is everyone a fucking nutter on CL?

Hold on, i've answered my question ain't i?

I was just doing a thread that is linked to the recent news. 
    Can casually discuss some relatable history

I tried to make a non serious vibe of the thread, but it appears to have a weird label. That was not the intention.  

I personally warm to the idea of not taking some things too seriously. Lighten the mood. Joke around.  

Elizabeth II was a normal and balanced human being. She was funny at times. She was clever, and she made people feel better about themselves. 

• Dave2l said:
    Is everyone a fucking nutter on CL?

I was just doing a thread that is linked to the recent news. 
    Can casually discuss some relatable history

I tried to make a non serious vibe of the thread, but it appears to have a weird label. That was not the intention.  

I personally warm to the idea of not taking some things too seriously. Lighten the mood. Joke around.  

Elizabeth II was a normal and balanced human being. She was funny at times. She was clever, and she made people feel better about themselves. 

Reads like a Pravda job interview

Always check the time the post was created, and consider whether the poster is just back from the pub...