Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowdfunding for a Grassroots Football Club

Hi all, 

A mate of mine and a couple of his family are gonna jump out of plane at 12,000 feet (with parachutes i would imagine) to help raise funds for Yalding and Laddingford football club.
Its a community club which has teams from under 7s upwards and their asking for donations to get key equipment and to keep the club running over the next few years. 

I was gonna ask Sandgaard but he hasn't answered any of my calls.
So i'm reaching out on my mates behalf to see if any of you good people would contribute to this good cause? 

Thanks in advance 

Link to Crowdfunding page:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ylfconline?utm_id=106&utm_term=gwRE4NgpK&fbclid=IwAR2UO5TVV1qLO6J0sXZH0Fa-4VQ3kMDFlhmvCpBkow5LO9rGOsNjGz6D9Uw

edit: of course if you have any ideas for sponsorship from others (including Charlton) as its a grassroots club please let me know and i will pass on the info to Paul. Thanks again. 

Comments

• Options
    Have they tried lottery funding at all. No idea if available for this sort of thing 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Have they tried lottery funding at all. No idea if available for this sort of thing 
    I'll ask cos I don't know if the lottery does this kinda thing either. 
  • Options
    I am not certain but try contacting The Selkent League. I thought they received lottery funding for the clubhouse at The Marathon Ground. Also I believe  Long Lane FC and Teviot Rangers FC received some many years ago, but again I`m not 100% certain. But if they did I am sure someone will be happy to give some advice.