Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Introduction from a Luxembourg Addick

Hi just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Stuart, 47 years young, a Charlton fan since the late 60s and AFAIK the only Addick here in Luxembourg.

Comments

• Welcome to the board Stuart - you will find that you will now start spending a lot of your work day on here !!!
  • welcome Stuart.
  • welcome - and I've been to Luxembourg lovely little country. admittedly i was only 14 at the time so a while ago
  • Welcome to the site....
  • Hi, I understand petrol is cheap there, could you do a round trip to the Valley on one tank?
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Welcome to the board Stuart - you will find that you will now start spending a lot of your work day on here !!!

Yep, you'll never get anything done now, lol
  • Welcome Stuart, i tihnk we have members covering all your borders, but you are definately the first on here living in Luzembourg !
  • This is becoming a real Eurovision song contest! Greetings from Copenhagen!!!
  • Greetings from the Independent Republic of Cornwall.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

[quote][cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Welcome to the board Stuart - you will find that you will now start spending a lot of your work day on here !!![/quote]
    What? even more than I already do? ;o)

[quote][cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Hi, I understand petrol is cheap there, could you do a round trip to the Valley on one tank?[/quote]
    I could with a diesel engine.
  • Sponsored links:

• I haven't been able to pick up 'Pete's Hit Platters' (the Pete Murray Show) on my wireless lately, would you mind nipping down the road to the radio station and ask them to fix their ariel. Cheers.
  • What part of Luxembourg are you from?!
  • Originally from Blackheath, but have lived most of my life abroad. Work in Lux city and live in a little village to the east, between the city and the German border.
  • They do a mean chicken pie at the airport restaurant.

BTW welcome to he madhouse.
  • Welcome Stuart.
  • Welcome..............Spill the beans on what you know about the takeover ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Welcome..............Spill the beans on what you know about the takeover ;0)

tell him or i swear he will internally spontanously combust
  • Welcome Stuart.
  • edited June 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Welcome..............Spill the beans on what you know about the takeover ;0)[/quote]

The more I learn the less I know, but I have heard it say that we will all be wiser on the 23rd or 34th of June.
  • Welcome Stuart. I do believe you are not the only Charlton fan in Luxembourg, though the other one is yet to learn to talk (and no, that doesn't make him Millwall - he's not 1 yet).

A mate of mine had a baby boy while him and his mrs were living in Greenwich so I immediately bought him a Charlton babygro and numerous other charlton presents over the next 6 months. His dad's a Villa fan but accepted his son should support his local team. The family then upped sticks and moved to Luxembourg but when I go out there this summer I'll be sure to press home his South London roots.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd be interested to know if I know them, Luxembourg being that small.