Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stadium Sponsorship, Naming etc

I think Southend might want to have a rethink on this one!

Comments

• The Generous Robots Valley
  • my favourite (been briefly mentioned here before) .. The Tony Macaroni Stadium .. 
  • If naming stands after criminals is a thing to do, surely the Jack The Hat Stand is the way to go.
  • Stig said:
    If naming stands after criminals is a thing to do, surely the Jack The Hat Stand is the way to go.
    The could use it at the New Cray Wanderers stadium
  • My hometown team (St Albans City) has been plaing at Clarence Park since 1908, it's just been renamed the 'Mozzarella Fellas Stadium at Clarence Park' which has gone down like a lead balloon (but for a non-league club, you can understand why they'd jump at any opportunity for additional revenue)
  • My hometown team (St Albans City) has been plaing at Clarence Park since 1908, it's just been renamed the 'Mozzarella Fellas Stadium at Clarence Park' which has gone down like a lead balloon (but for a non-league club, you can understand why they'd jump at any opportunity for additional revenue)
    I don’t brielieve you.
  • edited August 2022
    Welcome to the Pubic Hair Transplant Valley
    It could still happen, Southall may be gone but I’m not sure what is happening with Thomas’ barnet…
  • I think Southend might want to have a rethink on this one!

I hope there's not any groundwork going on near than stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• A football club is to reconsider plans to rename a stand after a sponsor, after fans pointed out it would include the name of a serial killer.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-62405123
  • Sure they will just call it the Gilbert and Rose Stand and all will be well.
  • edited August 2022
    If the chip count gets upped, could always call it the Zynex Valley, oh and if we get a few more players in as well.
    Why not just The West Stand?
  • Scoham said:
    My hometown team (St Albans City) has been plaing at Clarence Park since 1908, it's just been renamed the 'Mozzarella Fellas Stadium at Clarence Park' which has gone down like a lead balloon (but for a non-league club, you can understand why they'd jump at any opportunity for additional revenue)
    I don’t brielieve you.
    Gouda admire the whey you did that.
    Unless West cigarettes are sponsoring the stand, I'm not sure there's many sponsors looking to sponsor a stand and then not name it anything 
    The St Albans fans will have forgotten about the controversy when they're topping of the table

Depends if the habitants are fond of a flask and tartan blanket. If so - that would work.

Depends if the habitants are fond of a flask and tartan blanket. If so - that would work.
    What a great idea, can we get the west stand sponsored by Bovril?
    Is the agreement for Four Seasons

• Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    If naming stands after criminals is a thing to do, surely the Jack The Hat Stand is the way to go.
    Underrated comment.

I've given it a lol.