Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Accrington 2-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 66 Lifers who gave marks
this is the first of the season and I expect that there will be a couple of errors, please let me know if you spot any

Comments

• i got a feeling that as the season progresses Leaburn will become our main starter in the forward position. Hope not as it might be a bit too soon for him but its looking that way. 
  • Thanks as ever

Surprised Sessegnon is as high as that, considering both goals came from breaks down his side, and he did nothing special going forward
  • Yeah, he only started the move for both our goals and looked a class above everyone else on the pitch 
  • Leuth said:
    Yeah, he only started the move for both our goals and looked a class above everyone else on the pitch 
    He hardly played a pivotal part in the goals though. Morgan's driving run, Stockley's clever movement and DJ's pass were more important for the first, while for the second it was Payne's brilliant cross which was key.
  • Have to agree with Leuth. He looked a very good player and got feeling he will be pivotal as the season goes on. The defence as a whole didnt cover themselves in glory but as I mentioned on the other thread, Accringtons goals were decent build up with good finishes.  
  • Lancs  we didn't have anyone booked.
    Urgh... Horrible typo, as he even leaves out the cards for us in the other tables
    Urgh... Horrible typo, as he even leaves out the cards for us in the other tables
    ???
  • edited August 2022
    Lancs  we didn't have anyone booked.
    ???
    You mention in the first table that we had a yellow card.

But then in the second and discipline tables its showing correctly as we didnt any bookings - Sorry was remarking it in a way as though I'd done it rather than as criticism, as its the sort of thing I'd do with my Previews
  • You allocated no yellow cards to a Charlton player, but said Charlton received 1 yellow card.
  • Sponsored links:

• FA
    Got it!
    knew I’d make an error somewhere, thanks for pointing out even if I didn’t understand 
  • Leuth said:
    Yeah, he only started the move for both our goals and looked a class above everyone else on the pitch 
    I miss 7/10 Ben in that position ; don’t know about you, Leuth?
  • wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    I miss 7/10 Ben in that position ; don’t know about you, Leuth?
    Not only would he have done the mazy dribble into the box before Payne's cross, he'd have finished it himself
    quite correct and I have now amended the 1st page of the stat bank

• Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. Is it Wollacott or Woolacott?

• Great to see that from a team that is supposedly be all out attacking the MOTM was our goalkeeper & the worst ranked player was our only striker. 
    2nd best our young striker. 

• Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. Is it Wollacott or Woolacott?

It's Wonnacott