Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Golf with Curbs video

Loved this. And as a MODmag fan boy / contributor (they made the video), I'll post a link to that too: https://www.modmag.co.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDYBZNpgBgU

Comments

• I love Curbs. What a man, what a youth he gave me in the 90s and early 00s. 
  • I love Curbs. What a man, what a youth he gave me in the 90s and early 00s
    more great middle age for me .. still hoping for a blinding old(ish) age from CAFC  :)
  • Really nice video that, thanks for sharing it.
  • My opinion of Teddy Sheringham remains unaltered.
    Grow up Sheringham. Nearly 60 and still describing somebody 'as bit of prick if bein' honest'. Yawn.
  • Sounds like Sheringham resents Curbs being in charge. Always someone in charge and virtually never your choice. Maybe his comment was not meant to come across quite so blunt but then maybe he should tone down his words. 
    He actually come across as being a bit of a prick, considering  the where and what the video is about.  
    Very good player in his day, like many others, he probably has been told that too many times.
    You can take the classless prick out of Millwall, but you can't take the Millwall out of the classless prick...

Or summit like that!
  • He didnt call Curbs a prick he said he was a bit of a prick to me... isn't that slightly different?  Still a bit stupid either way.  

Just realised i just got Paul Walsh and Sheringham mixed up in my head.  Similar personalities!
  • mendonca said:
    My opinion of Teddy Sheringham remains unaltered.
    Grow up Sheringham. Nearly 60 and still describing somebody 'as bit of prick if bein' honest'. Yawn.

He can say what he thinks. He's no longer in the game and doesn't have to remain professional.
    A rather openly disrespectful comment though and it's clear curbs certainly got under his skin.

I'd like to see how many goals he scored for west ham under AC management. 

I bet he was on form.

Curbs may have given him a stress ego bashing - which worked out slightly better for west ham. 
  • Just had a look.

I don't think Sheringham scored under curbs and he hardly played. 

He was only at West ham the season they stayed up. Curbs had tevez and got rid of Sheringham the following summer