Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I am smashed

And on a school night, what a div. Who else is with me?

Comments

• *** tumbleweed ***
  • Carts WAKE UP YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL
  • Me.
    Royal Oak closed last night.
    Very drunk
  • Was Wednesday Night out for night in Surbiton best mate's brother wetting the baby's head celebration, seven hour bender, then about three hours kip, work was not pleasant yesterday.
  • 2 pints of stella on an empty stomach and I am feeling a little squiffy
  • I'm not doing that again, I got up ok after approx 1.5 hours sleep on the sofa. Had a bloody hard day today too.

5.30 am alarm was going garrity I wanted to destroy the thing.
  • Welcome back to the world, Carter.

Know that feeling, lol - have a little kip ...... and you'll be right and ready to do it it all again.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]2 pints of stella on an empty stomach and I am feeling a little squiffy
    It's good to hear it's not just me who struggles with stella! 2 pints of that is the same as 6 pints of Carlsberg/Foster/Carling etc.
  • out with my best mate in greenwich last night who just got back from south america, hammerd the wife beater and slept downstairs so not to wake the missus and baby when i got home got on the wrong bus and had a nightmare getting home, been rough allday but just had a macy d's and feeling better..

Alcohol%20Hangover.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]2 pints of stella on an empty stomach and I am feeling a little squiffy
    It's good to hear it's not just me who struggles with stella! 2 pints of that is the same as 6 pints of Carlsberg/Foster/Carling etc.

It's all the anti-freeze they put into Stella and Krony, just to beef it up - so they can call it 'premium strength'.

;o)
  • edited June 2009
    get ion the Aspalls that will sort you out bottle 4 gone down and i swear the floor is fecking moving
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]It's good to hear it's not just me who struggles with stella! 2 pints of that is the same as 6 pints of Carlsberg/Foster/Carling etc.

After her first Charlton game, my Mrs said we're all soft for drinking fosters, a bit of wife beater is certainly the way forward.
  • Just got in, bad bad times
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]get ion the Aspalls that will sort you out bottle 4 gone down and i swear the floor is fecking moving

Mate i found some of this aspalls malarky, awesome looking bottles, just bought 3 in case i didnt like, but i have to say it was lovely, and by the time i drank em all i knew i'd had a drink lol

Shall be partaking in some more i reckon lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]get ion the Aspalls that will sort you out bottle 4 gone down and i swear the floor is fecking moving

Mate i found some of this aspalls malarky, awesome looking bottles, just bought 3 in case i didnt like, but i have to say it was lovely, and by the time i drank em all i knew i'd had a drink lol

Shall be partaking in some more i reckon lol

blindng gear ols but me head is a bit achey this morning, oh well it is the weekend and i have 10 left so 2nite should be fun
  • 10 left, haha if you drank all ten you be smashed lol

Top gear tho that, i been spreading the word. Nice find mate.
  • feel obliged to comment because of the title of this thread.
    was on holstein export last night at my god daughters 18th b'day do.
    it was fantastic (the holstein was nice as well).
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]It's good to hear it's not just me who struggles with stella! 2 pints of that is the same as 6 pints of Carlsberg/Foster/Carling etc.

After her first Charlton game, my Mrs said we're all soft for drinking fosters, a bit of wife beater is certainly the way forward.
    well she is a northerner!
  • Far to much last night. Work party by a lake in Scotland.
    Drinking started at 4pm, started on whiskeys at midnight and finally got to bed around 3am.

Chundered as I got out of the car at the airport to go home.
  • Sponsored links:

• I got battered up last night - for a change.
  • 39 years ago(!) a couple of chums and I sat in a pub and we each wrote down who we thought would win what the next season (70/71). It included the top 3 or 4 for each division plus the relegation places. Also the Cup Winners (F.A and League) , runners up and losing semi-finalists. We put each entry in an envelope and locked them away til the end of the season then met up in the same pub for a 'Grand Opening' which was celebrated with much ale! The competition is still going strong, but now with 20 entrants and the '07/08 entries were opened yesterday amongst the supping of many pints. The entries now include highest and lowest scoring teams, those not to lose at home and various other questions and the marking takes some time because of the need to get another round in every 15 minutes or so. Most of us are now sort of retired so it's like an annual re-union but it's nice to know people can still drink like they used to. I got a couple of wrong trains but arrived at March Towers eventually after another memorable afternoon and evening (which I can't remember)!
  • Olly/MCS check your texts

That is what happens when the formula (Stella+mates house+mate being a shitbag=a good bit of abuse!)

I'll send it on
  • Dude, i got no texts, apart from when i looked in o2 media messaging there are some vids of you and a manhole cover???? lol
  • "Aspalls".....Lager or bitter ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"Aspalls".....Lager or bitter ?

Cider dude! Awesome stuff.
  • With or without ice ?
    ;-)
  • My head fecking hurts this morning 10 bottles of aspalls in fridge 8 down 2 to go should just pull me through the day

Mog with ice bud ;-)
  • Without, there is no place in cider for ice!! I don't do all the Magniers, bulmers et al because its all stupid gimicky crap to get people who dont like cider to like it!! Just add sugar and ice does not make cider nice!! Aspalls is proper cider not this gay 4.5% sweet crap with ice inn it!!

Simples
  • edited June 2009
    MCS, Tesco's are doing Westons Original (organic) in 3 litre boxes for £6 (7 1/2%). It's a still cider, absolutely no fizz. Sit in the sun and let it creep up on you. You won't want to get out of the deck-chair!