Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Minutes from International Supporters Forum - incudes some coaching/playing news

Also Lisa Squires is back to replace Dan Burke.

NB the $5k figure for the museum is incorrect. Will mention it to Lucy Bishop @charltonnick

Comments

• Didn’t realise we had declared independence from Scotland!
  • Anyone know what "TBD" after Raelynn's name means, please ? 
    Ownership representative is not really a proper job title 
  • "To be decided" I assume
  • "To be decided" I assume
    That's what I thought.
    Tommy's Blonde Doris
    Basically she’s running the gaff. Title is irrelevant 
    At The Valley I think that is pretty close to the truth. 

But Thomas still the boss
  • That would be TSTB, surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• so  what so what is the role of George Stokes?
    At The Valley I think that is pretty close to the truth. 

But Thomas still the boss
    Yep, like I am in my house! 😂
  • edited July 2022
    So we have a fans liaison officer back with the  club who when last here did not want anyone wearing black and white near the pitch even if they were children.

The loyalty scheme for away tickets will give loyalty/priority to those who do not actually go to away games
  • Good to hear Ad is still about.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    So we have a fans liaison officer back with the  club who when last here did not want anyone wearing black and white near the pitch even if they were children.

The loyalty scheme for away tickets will give loyalty/priority to those who do not actually go to away games
    Thread about the incident here.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72478/more-unbelievable-pettiness-from-the-club/p1
  • CR said that members of her group were renewing their CharltonTV subscriptions and asked about a clear discount for members of international supporters’ groups. She asked what the discount would be and how supporters would be able to redeem it.

Surely Charlton TV is the best value for overseas punters with that live coverage and they want a discount 🤷‍♂️ 
    If they’re paying what we are I think it’s good value living abroad and wanting more off is a p take 
  • edited July 2022
    CR said that members of her group were renewing their CharltonTV subscriptions and asked about a clear discount for members of international supporters’ groups. She asked what the discount would be and how supporters would be able to redeem it.

Surely Charlton TV is the best value for overseas punters with that live coverage and they want a discount 🤷‍♂️ 
    If they’re paying what we are I think it’s good value living abroad and wanting more off is a p take 
    It appears they already can get a discount
     • Discount for Annual Charlton TV subscriptions when purchasing multiple passes (20+) – International only
    https://charlton.clubcast.co.uk/sites/default/files/2022-06/Supporters' Group Guide.pdf
  • CR said that members of her group were renewing their CharltonTV subscriptions and asked about a clear discount for members of international supporters’ groups. She asked what the discount would be and how supporters would be able to redeem it.

Conversion rate and comission from euros to pounds and I've paid more for a match pass.
  • clive said:
    JohnnyH2 said:

Thread about the incident here.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72478/more-unbelievable-pettiness-from-the-club/p1
    Was he here then?
    Knowing what I know now, I can guess who issued the instructions to her, it seems his record of issuing instructions for employees to carry out instead of standing front and centre goes back further than I thought. 
    Morning Tony, how are we on this beautiful day?
    Steady on the onions next time mate. 

Volume discount, mate. Encouraging the development of the global brand ;)

You only get it the discount if you sign up to one of the affiliated groups.