Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 1000 post takeover thread

edited June 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Is it just me, or does anyone else reckon AFKA deleted the "real" 1000th post and put his own one there instead?

Power corrupts you know.

Comments

• I know for a fact that he did. I was 1001.
  • ha ha, i would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky Blackheath !

My (admittidly pathetic) attempt of being funny was to 'close' the thread at 999. As soon as the 999th post went through i hit close. Unfortunately, at that exact point about 5 others posted, so it closed at 1004, which kind of defeated the point !

CFGS hit the 1,000
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]ha ha, i would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky Blackheath !

My (admittidly pathetic) attempt of being funny was to 'close' the thread at 999. As soon as the 999th post went through i hit close. Unfortunately, at that exact point about 5 others posted, so it closed at 1004, which kind of defeated the point !

CFGS hit the 1,000

Spin !
  • Funny you should say that, as 1 minute it was at 1001 and the next it went down to 999.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]ha ha, i would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky Blackheath !

CFGS hit the 1,000

Yippeeeeeee!

I am the winner, I am the winner.

(AFKA=George Bush)
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    (AFKA=George Bush)

"I've abandoned free posting principles to save the free posting system."
  • Yeah Nick Gray was right!

CFGS hit the 1,000

GOTCHA!!!