Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Was about to riot 😂
  • He was only an intern at Swindon so his placement probably finished at the end of the season. Still, Garner will know and trust him. 
  • Swindon continues to be raided by us - we'll take your players and your backroom staff!
  • Height?
  • Height?

Hard to tell as he is always sitting down on the job 🤔
  • Swindon continues to be raided by us - we'll take your players and your backroom staff!
    The only person we have taken from them that was under contract is Garner. 
    The only person we have taken from them that was under contract is Garner. 
    I imagine Egbo might have stayed had Garner not joined us though.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I was a Swindon supporter I would be getting the right hump with us !!!
  • RedChaser said:
    Count yourself lucky Scoham that the flag facility no longer exists 😉
    It's still there for the mods, but I figured changing the heading was more appropriate. :)
    Are we going to start running a Valley Express bus to Swindon to nick their fans too?
    I found their tea lady ... Marion Ward.

After her role operating the County Ground’s scoreboard came to an end in the late ’80s, Ward, 69, was reassigned to tea-making duties in 1989. On match days, she looks after a group not always accustomed to sympathy on match day: the media. “A lot of them have travelled a long way,” she said. “Anything they need, I’ll try to help them out.”

As well as serving up rolls, biscuits, chips — and, of course, warm cuppas — Ward also hands out the line-up sheets and makes sure the coaching staff and the ball boys get their brews at various points during the day. It’s the ideal job for a long-time Swindon fan, she said. It was through football that she met her husband, Stuart, a former reserve player for the Robins.

• aliwibble said:
    RedChaser said:
    Count yourself lucky Scoham that the flag facility no longer exists 😉
    It's still there for the mods, but I figured changing the heading was more appropriate. :)
    Making it a sticky would have been more fun :smile:
  • What's Marques' nickname? Is it Karl or Onya?
    Groucho!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is he German?
  • edited June 2022
    Swindon continues to be raided by us - we'll take your players and your backroom staff!
    Are we going to start running a Valley Express bus to Swindon to nick their fans too?
    No……….though I understand that’s being considered for Gillingham. 
  • Maybe the comms team could help with the “driving license”.
  • edited July 2022

• You happy to work for free @Dazzler21