Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Father's Day 2022

I'm going to Chatham/Gillingham waterfront with the family. What are other dads on CL being treated to?

Comments

• Thinking about my Dad and enjoying the company of my three lunatics.
  • I'm decorating my daughter's house whilst they are away on holiday in Thailand :(. I did get a card and text though :).
  • I'm decorating my daughter's house whilst they are away on holiday in Thailand :(. I did get a card and text though :).
    Nice of her to give you something to keep you out of trouble.
  • Got this off my daughter.
  • Got a couple of shirts and some shorts for summer holiday. 

Spending the afternoon trekking round shops for bathroom cupboards etc for 3 bathrooms we have having upgraded 
  • My wife is out today(!) so just me and the lad. We’ll probably just potter about locally but still some nice time together. 
  • My wife and daughter are picking me up at Ebbsfleet when we get back from the CL Normandy trip and have something planned for dinner 
  • Was meant to be going to see wife’s Nan for the first time in two years but as I’ve been ill it’s best I don’t pass germs on so they’ve gone and I’m watching tv with the dog for company. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a cool Top Gun tshirt and a mug.  Off to the cinema with them later. 

Best part so far was hearing my 7 year old daughter singing Red Red Robin to herself earlier. The indoctrination has worked and the generational albatross of Charlton Athletic has successfully been passed on poor things.
  • Off_it said:
    I got given three bottles of single malt, which is a bit weird as I only have two kids!
    Or so you think....
  • Off to Lords today with my 2 lads to watch the 20/20 last time I went I was over 30 years ago and I was a steward in hospitality, so will be nice going back , hopefully if the rain stays off!

Best part so far was hearing my 7 year old daughter singing Red Red Robin to herself earlier. The indoctrination has worked and the generational albatross of Charlton Athletic has successfully been passed on poor things.
    Off to the cinema with your tshirt and mug?

Off to the cinema with your tshirt and mug?
    Yep he can't to be seen in public with his kids, so he takes their gifts instead.
  • cafctom said:
    Taking my Dad to see Queen at the O2 Arena tomorrow night

Well, considering she couldn't make it to Ascot, nice of her to pop round to see you Dad eh.. B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Going to start on this after dinner..courtesy of daughter, ShrewsReds. Then make my way to the dental implants thread.
  • My wonderful sons came up trumps as always,  lunch at The Moat in Wrotham, some great plants for my allotment and Whispering Angel Rose wine, the best rose in the world :)
  • Pub lunch at my favourite boozer in Harpenden. Four pack of Verdant IPAs, having a lovely day. Work on the back seat tomorrow. 
  • Going to start on this after dinner..courtesy of daughter, ShrewsReds. Then make my way to the dental implants thread.
    We, looks like a haribo penis in the middle !! 
  • I already have the PerfectDraft Pro as an amalgamated Father’s Day, Birthday and Christmas present and the obligatory After Eight Mints (Dads favourites). But I also received this.
     Which I absolutely love!
  • First one without my dad, it's all very strange.
  • First one without my dad, it's all very strange.
    Seriously feel for you mate. 7th without mine,and I wish I could say it gets easier...but ,personally speaking,I'd be lying. 
  • I was given a box of four cheeses from Pong cheese, very appropriately named!