Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T.S In Greenwich Yesterday

Too busy gallivanting with the public. Should be concentrating on on building a team.

Comments

• And that’s why we missed out on Tucker. Time to protest?
  • With a Hammer fan as well…. Dear Oh Dear Thomas.! 🤔😂
  • All a bit random. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I really hope this thread was created ironically. 
  • Question: why has someone clearly a West Ham supporter asked for a photo with him, and in all honesty how does he even know who he is?
    Maybe it was TS that wanted the photo!  :D
  • Too busy gallivanting with the public. Should be concentrating on on building a team.

The west ham fan is either looking at tits or a 1970s Porsche 

And sandgaurd has a friend. 

All well and good here.

• Question: why has someone clearly a West Ham supporter asked for a photo with him, and in all honesty how does he even know who he is?
    And yet I would recognise the owners of Gillingham, Millwall, West Ham………
  • edited June 2022
    Question: why has someone clearly a West Ham supporter asked for a photo with him, and in all honesty how does he even know who he is?
    Bloody groupies.... I suppose if you already have Raelynn on tap, you don't need all of em to have big tits n teeth!
  • edited June 2022
    Sandgaard getting 'Premier-League ready'.

Come on, you lot.  Keep up.  Us fans need to develop the same mindset.

• Redrobo said:
    Question: why has someone clearly a West Ham supporter asked for a photo with him, and in all honesty how does he even know who he is?
    Good for you, would you ask for a photo with them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    Don’t be disgusting. 
    I know who they are to make sure I avoid them. One should always know ones enemy.
    I was only answering part b of your question. 
  • edited June 2022
    It’s good to see Thomas out and about and being sociable but still some on here want to make a negative of it …unbelievable Jeff!
    Have I developed selective blindness? Who is being negative about it? 
    I don’t mind a bit of complaining about the full time moaners, but at least check there is some before you call it out. 

Edit. I’m really assuming that the original comment  is a joke. If it isn’t then crack on. 
  • Don't see what the problem is; TS is obviously a fan of Common As Muck and wanted his photo taken with "Nev"
  • Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:
    Don’t be disgusting. 
    I know who they are to make sure I avoid them. One should always know ones enemy.
    I was only answering part b of your question. 
    Fair enough, I bet Thommy loved the recognition, probably stuck an extra million in the transfer budget!
  • Most club owners spend are 5% of there time on clubs, some of the comments on ts by grown men are embarrassing 
    ‘their’ 👍🏻
  • Too busy gallivanting with the public. Should be concentrating on on building a team.
    Get yourself over to the other forum, they’ll be frothing at the mouth at this. Owner seen in public place, who does he think he is? 
    Bloody groupies.... I suppose if you already have Raelynn on tap, you don't need all of em to have big tits n teeth!

https://youtu.be/JjrPNIblVfg