Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How to clear your local supermarket

edited June 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Right as my role as training organiser at my Fire station I have arranged a big RTC (rioad traffic collision) drill for this Tuesday, with our lot, our nearest neighbouring station and some or the local ambulance crews. I have also enlisted someone I have known since I was tiny and who works for the Royal Mail, where one of his roles is first aid trainer.

I bumped into this guy in the fresh meat section of the supermarket this afternoon and he asked what injuries I would like him to do (he uses make up and some basic special effects to make them very realistic). I replied broken legs, femurs especially, also head injuries and even a heart attack victim. By the time we got onto the possibility of a collapsed lung the aisle had emptied somewhat.

Comments

• Torn cock.

That'll sort out the men from the boys.
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Torn cock.

Broken banjo string, that's gotta hurt.
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Torn cock.

Sorry that is one injury I do not want to treat
  • LOL

I've heard of one amb call where the bloke had his scrotum nailed to a piece of wood...
  • I've heard of one amb call where the bloke had his scrotum nailed to a piece of wood...
    takes DIY to a new level, I guess