Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I noticed the bald, ginger bearded bloke didnt fancy getting shitty then!! What a hit though!
  • I noticed the bald, ginger bearded bloke didnt fancy getting shitty then!! What a hit though!
    "Don't touch him - why you do dat"...He needed a slap as well...
  • That video will probably get him the sack.
  • Lovely stuff. 
  • I’ve met him a few times. Fists like shovels! 
  • Sponsored links:

• I remember some cctv of some rugby league players on a night out all dressed in drag walking down a street when some skinny yobs started on them. Not wise.
  • /cfgs said:
    That video will probably get him the sack.
    The aggressor had already called Francis "a fat cxxx" and says that "he hopes that he has a heart attack" several times and also had tried to attack at least one of the security guards. On the pavement he actually moves towards Francis with a raised hand who, while backing off, and the non aggressor clearly feels that he is under threat of being attacked. An obvious case of self defence Your Honour.
    Yep it's a pre-emptive strike. As long as its only one it's OK in the eyes of the law... 
  • redbuttle said:
    /cfgs said:
    The aggressor had already called Francis "a fat cxxx" and says that "he hopes that he has a heart attack" several times and also had tried to attack at least one of the security guards. On the pavement he actually moves towards Francis with a raised hand who, while backing off, and the non aggressor clearly feels that he is under threat of being attacked. An obvious case of self defence Your Honour.
    Yep it's a pre-emptive strike. As long as its only one it's OK in the eyes of the law... 
    Self defence has to be in relation to the danger faced, you could argue that he was in no danger and his punches are a form of weapon.  Lawyers would love to argue it over.
  • /cfgs said:
    No chance. He didn't NEED to hit the bloke.
    Totally agree. He didn't. And the defence was "tongue in cheek". But struggling to see that someone who thinks that it's OK to threaten, aim punches at staff trying to do their job, wish individuals a heart attack and call them derogatory names doesn't deserve a slap for doing so. He could have walked away but he chose to go at Francis as he had tried to when on the site of the bar.
  • It's not a bad thing seeing little rats like that fella getting a slap. Chances are they would leave that bar and start on another group of people. Then again I agree with VG. Some bouncers love a bit of agg and going over the top.
  • Its almost like you haven’t read what I’ve said….
  • Sponsored links:

• Life lesson right there. Let's hope he learns from it. Sadly I don't think he will.
  • redbuttle said:
    /cfgs said:
    When you order your lawyer from Wish...
  • All the evidence you need to know not to go to places like Box Park.
    I'd rather go without a pint of euro fizz than mix with people like them. Staff and customers.
  • Haha, good night... Lairy prick deserved it
  • Think Francis is in a lot of trouble particularly for the reasons @ValleyGary highlights, in that he went around the back of the guy, who despite clearly being being a prick, can argue he was exiting. Nobody comes out well in it although I just wish the bald guy was the one on the ground. 
  • He is meant to be a trained professional sportsman. 
    Way too much force used and he could have killed him and may well of caused serious brain damage. The guy didn’t have too much to lose as it is!

He was not in any danger and the situation was being very well controlled by the guy in the white T shirt.
    I think prison awaits.
  • Gives 'Box Park' a more accurate description