Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Forest Green taking the piss…

Comments

• edited June 2022
    Come on, we’ve seen some 💩 on our pitch over the years.
  • Its old news remember Barry Fry. He only did the corners though, when asked why he said "Im only one man!", or actually that may have been Homer Simpsons farm.
  • good idea, a vast percentage of the water in our taps is from recycled/waste water .. WW3 will be fought not over oil and gas resources, but over who controls the water supply ..

Forest Green are making use of what comes out naturally ..  according to the reports of the amount of beer many Addicks away fans glug down, they'll be on a winner when we visit, provided the oiks don't wreck the khazis of course
  • Well done FGR.
  • good idea, a vast percentage of the water in our taps is from recycled/waste water .. WW3 will be fought not over oil and gas resources, but over who controls the water supply ..

Forest Green are making use of what comes out naturally ..  according to the reports of the amount of beer many Addicks away fans glug down, they'll be on a winner when we visit, provided the oiks don't wreck the khazis of course
    I hope you're right. I thought it was going to be over the Ukraine.  :/
  • edited June 2022
    From my perspective I think the Forest Green owner is continually trying to do the right thing.
    It may only be one club but it is a start.
    At Charlton they could make realistic vegetarian choices with regard to food and be specific about that with information.
    Buying a pack of four cheese and onion pies (vile) from Tesco for £1 and offering them, heated but frozen in the middle for 3.99 each, would not be a great idea.
    Keohane should be tackling this, but he does not have the ability or will to do so.

• Stig said:
    good idea, a vast percentage of the water in our taps is from recycled/waste water .. WW3 will be fought not over oil and gas resources, but over who controls the water supply ..

I hope you're right. I thought it was going to be over the Ukraine:/
    I can see that sooner rather than later Zelenskyy will be forced to the negotiating table and will concede the eastern Ukraine territory to Russia ..  i m o that should have happened weeks ago before thousands more died and more cities were reduced to rubble .. not ideal, BUT many people in east Ukraine are more russian than ukrainian and the whole history and geography of the area is a jigsaw of ever changing borders, boundaries and movements, intermarriages and displacements of people .. difficult for us in the 'peaceful' UK to fully understand .. East Europe always has been and to a certain extent remains a political mess

ANYWAY, I digress a long way from the Forest Green urinals

• Good for them. They will be my second team in League One next season.
  • Good for them. They will be my second team in League One next season.
    Possibly my first, the way things are going.
  • I made a nice sum of cash when Forest Green pipped Exeter for the L2 title last season .. to celebrate I bought FG away shirt .. nice piece of white and black zebra striped kit, made from 50% polyester and 50% bamboo charcoal .. good for wearing when I'm out on the savannah  :)

See the source image
  • Sponsored links:

• Watch out for any lions...the real ones not Wall.