Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is this the new away kit?

Nice if true

Comments

• I would like a nice Nike home and away kit :-)
  • Will still be Joma.
  • Can we have the Madness sign on the back?
  • edited June 2009
    I think that in Joma's normal run of kits in their catelogue they have a couple I like.

for example, the red and white kits here
  • Would love to see a retro one come back

BUKTA would be the best IMHO
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I think that in Joma's normal run of kits in their catelogue they have a couple I like.

the home would look better with white shorts and red detail!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Nice if true[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_467248 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]CAFC Away kit 2010.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

nothing is ever that black and white at charlton.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I think that in Joma's normal run of kits in their catelogue they have a couple I like.

the home would look better with white shorts and red detail!

I think those kits are better than our last few, something like the red shirt with white shorts. I also like the white shirts although I prefer the black detailed one
  • Those kits were used by Welling 2 years ago......we'll be a laughing stock if we end up with them!
  • This is my choice ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Can we have the Madness sign on the back?[/quote]

Along with Baggy shorts

[quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Would love to see a retro one come back BUKTA would be the best IMHO[/quote]

With our finances then anyone finding a full set in their loft could well find them being used.

Love it TCE, it would be a great away kit and clubs would be able to save on floodlights
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Can we have the Madness sign on the back?[/quote]

Along with Baggy shorts

[quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Would love to see a retro one come back BUKTA would be the best IMHO[/quote]

With our finances then anyone finding a full set in their loft could well find them being used.

Love it TCE, it would be a great away kit and clubs would be able to save on floodlights[/quote]

I think I'll have one of those myself for our B*****D shirt day on the golf course, But what colour trousers would you wear with them ; )
  • [quote][cite]I think I'll have one of those myself for our B*****D shirt day on the golf course, But what colour trousers would you wear with them ; )[/quote]

Bright Yellow or red
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite][quote][cite]I think I'll have one of those myself for our B*****D shirt day on the golf course, But what colour trousers would you wear with them ; )[/quote]

Bright Yellow or red[/quote]

I like your style Kap, I have both colours and will order the shirt tomorrow ;)